Chapter 3

"Hey, Ally!" I heard from behind me.

I turned around and saw my brother and best friend through an IM.

"Percy! Annabeth!" I exclaimed, a big smile on my face.

"Hey! How have you been? Did you get there alright?" My over protective brother asked me.

"Everything is good, Bella was quite silly last night though. She jumped on the back on some random guy's motorcycle," I sighed.

Percy laughed, "sounds about right."

"Let me guess, when they got back you pulled them both off then punched the guy?" Annabeth asked.

"You know me all to well, Annabeth," I replied.

We all laughed and I heard Bella call up to me from downstairs.

I looked towards the two that I didn't get to really talk to and sighed, "Hey guys, I know you just called, but I've got to go now. Bella's calling for me."

They looked down in disappointment, "okay, you'll IM us soon though, won't you?"

"Of course," I replied, "bye guys, love you!"

I swiped my hand through the message right before Bella opened up the door and entered the room.

"Hey, Ally, can you help me with something?" She asked me.

"Sure!" I replied.

Bella lead me outside and showed me what was in the trunk of her truck.

"Motorcycles, Bella? Really?" I questioned, seeing the three motorcycles.

"Yeah, I was hoping you could come with me to Jacob's and see if he could fix them. There's one each for us," Bella chirped.

I sighed. At least she's not being stupid and risking her life.

"Fine," I agreed.

"Yes!" Bella exclaimed.

She jumped up and down in excitement, running to the drivers door of the truck and hopping in.

"Hurry up, slow poke!" She laughed.

I entered the vehicle and Bella drove off towards the reservation.

I remember meeting Jacob when I was little but not much more. I doubt he would remember me, but I think Billy might.

"I haven't seen them for years," I said.

"I know, you should like Jacob, though. He fixed this truck up for me before I got it. That's why I want to take the motorcycles to him. Hopefully he can fix them up and we can all hang out. I think Charlie would be happy that we're spending time with Jake," she explained.

I smiled and nodded. I can't wait to see them again, it should be fun, I thought as we pulled into their driveway.

"Bella!" I heard a voice call out. I turned around and saw a boy with tanned skin and long hair running towards us. "Where the he'll have you been, loca?"

He picked Bella up in a hug. He literally had to lift her up because he's a giant. I don't have the same height as my brother and am smaller than Bella, so you could only imagine how it would be for me. Even everyone at camp is taller than me!

"Who's this?" The boy asked Bella.

"Oh! This is Italur, she's my cousin, you two met when we were younger and she was visiting. Ally, this is Jacob," Bella introduced.

I looked up at him in awe, "we'll haven't you grown heaps?"

"Yeah, I guess so," Jacob replied.

Bella looked at us and smiled, "we brought you something."

"Okay," Jacob said.

Before Bella pulled the sheet off of the motorcycles, she said; "It's a little crazy."

"Wow," Jacob said, sarcastically, "scrap metal. You shouldn't have."

"I saved it from the junkyard," Bella started, "I think they'll probably cost more to fix than they're worth, but then I thought that if I had a mechanic friend to help me out then-"

"Ah! Me being the mechanic-type friend?"

"That's right."

"Since when are you into motorcycles?" He asked.

"Since she decided to be reckless," I piped up.

"No!" Bella denied, "I just have a feeling, that's all. I get it if you think that this is really stupid and reckless."

"Yeah, I mean, It's completely stupid and reckless," Jacob pondered. "When do we start?"

Bella stared at him in shock for a couple of seconds before replying. I could tell Jacob was really infatuated with her, so he would've agreed either way.

"Um, now," Bella replied. Jacob laughed and agreed.

He went to grab one with Bella's warning of how heavy they are and I went to grab another. We both grabbed one each and lifted them with ease as Bella trailed off.

"Jake, you're, like, buff and Ally, how were you able to lift that?" Bella asked, confused.

I just smirked as Bella continued on, "Jake, Ally, how did that happen? You're, like, sixteen," Bella said, pointing at Jacob, "and you're five foot tall and weigh a hundred pounds. I don't get it," she said, looking at me.

"Don't worry about it, Bells," I said.

"Mmm-hmm. She is just a number, baby. What are you, like, forty now?" Jacob asked and I laughed.

"It feels like that sometimes," Bella nodded.

We took the bikes into the red shed and I looked around it in awe. Leo who almost be in heaven here, I should get a car or something like that for him, I thought. An image of a no squished car came to mind and I immediately abandoned that thought. Maybe I'll get him something else to tinker away with.

Bella and I decided we would come back after school and in the weekend to work on the motorcycles and left Jacob for the time being. We promised to return the next day when we have a bit more spare time and I realised we didn't even leave a message for Uncle Charlie.

"Bella! We didn't leave a note for Uncle Charlie!" I exclaimed and her eyes widened in shock.

"Oh, crap! See you later, Jake!" She shouted, running off after giving him a quick hug. I followed in suit and we arrived back at the house only to see uncle Charlie's police cruiser in the driveway. We are so dead.