Moving accounts @ChaseArden

ChaseArden
ChaseArden
ChaseArden

Hey guys!

Well now that I've got your attention... Announcement time!!

So I know that you all probably have a strong dislike for me right now, but I'd just like to say that I am coming back...

...just not on this account.

I am moving all my books from this account to my other one since I forgot the password into this one and I'm only logged in with my phone that has a smashed screen.

I have been working on re-writing this book quite a bit lately and hopefully I get it up soon! Next week should be the latest that I'll put up the first chapter.

Although, I need a new cover for the book on this new account (which is ChaseArden) so I'll put my email down below and who wants to can send me their covers.

chaseeearden2000@gmail.com

I don't have a cast for Italy anymore but I'm sure we all have a good idea on what she looks like by now...even if I haven't been that descriptive.

I'm so sorry to have been this big of a disappointment to you all, I didn't expect any of you to actually like reading this as I know it's something that I would silently hate on if i was the reader and I have to thank you all so so so much for being so kind to me. I love you all so much and now go and (nicely please ahh) abuse me on that other account!!!

New account
ChaseArden

Email
chaseeearden2000@gmail.com