These Bones Goth Star Series

These Bones ♡ Fear Us Not 

White Knights Dressed in Black

This steamy romantic series follows the adventures of four members of These Bones band. You will meet struggling artist and bass player Falquen Forrester, his fraternal twin the gregarious singer Gray Forrester, the impossibly handsome lead guitar player Darien River, and last but definitely not least the soft-spoken drummer Jesse Rain.

Falquen's Nest • Joy and Sorrow • Bleed Out Your Heart • Jesse's Reign

Complete Series available for Binge Reading!

Kobo • iBooks • Nook • Kindle • Smashwords 

Remember (even if you read on Wattpad) Please leave a review on Goodreads and/or Amazon, iBooks, Kobo, B&N (Your favourite ebook seller) and help spread the word. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for reading.

Falquen's Nest

Copyright © 2015 by Maria Bernard

ISBN: 978-0-9731474-8-3

Wattpad Edition

All rights reserved. Although you've downloaded this ebook, it remains the copyrighted property of the author. This ebook may not be reproduced in whole or in part, by any means, without expressed, written permission. No alteration of content is allowed.

Your support and respect for the property of this author is greatly appreciated.

This book is a work of fiction and any resemblance to persons, living or dead, or places, events or locales is purely coincidental. The characters are productions of the author's imagination and used fictitiously.

These Bones, Rockstar Romance Book One

*****

Falquen's Nest

*****