Chapter 22

Not having slept well at all, Falquen got up the next morning and drowsily made his way into the bathroom to have a shower. Imagine his surprise when he absently pushed open the door and found Janie there with her back to him, her nightie, in a gauzy pool at her feet.

Sensing that she was no longer alone, Janie stiffened but didn't dare turn around.

"Janie..." he groaned, taking in her loveliness, the rounded curves of her hips and her gorgeous heart shaped butt. "Forgive me."

"No, it's my fault, Falquen. I should've shut the door," she said without turning around, wondering why he hadn't yet left. Instead, she felt his arms encircling her waist, the warm skin of his smooth chest pressed against her back.

"I meant, forgive me for what I'm about to do," he gasped, running his large hands up along her ribcage and cupping her full breasts.

"What... what will you do to me, Falquen?" she asked headily, falling backwards into him, feeling the evidence of his arousal pressed into her lower back.

"This..." he growled, deftly placing her hands on the sink and effortlessly lifting her up by the hips.

At first, Janie panicked, not knowing exactly what was happening, but she trusted him and instinctively knew that he meant her no harm. With one very capable arm around her waist and the other positioning her hips just so, he pressed his rock hard erection into her.

So very nervous and admittedly afraid, she whimpered at the sudden invasion of her still tender flesh. She tried to wriggle free but he held her tighter and leant over her, pressing tender kisses onto her shoulders and whispering words of encouragement. She felt herself relax into him. He rubbed himself against her backside until the sensitive area between her legs was entirely slippery and slick with undeniable desire.

Slowly but surely she was consumed with a burning fire. She shuddered when she felt his long fingers touching her velvety folds, carefully testing her readiness. He caressed her there until she throbbed with need.

"Falquen..." she gasped with relief when finally he entered her gently with a deep, penetrating thrust of his hips, his fingers pressing against her sensitive flesh. After allowing her body time to stretch to accommodate him, he steadily accelerated his thrusts, going faster and deeper with each stroke.

He was a beast to take her this way and he knew it. She was still so very new at this, but he had to have her. He was only human, a man, and she was so very delicious and responsive to his touch.

He'd apologize later. For now, he'd love every inch of her sweet sensuous body. In this moment, she was his and his alone.

Janie felt like a helpless rag doll in his arms as he drove in and out of her body. Having lifted her in his arms up just so, she caught their reflection in the small bathroom mirror. She blushed when she met his smouldering gaze, looking back at her. The wicked curl to his lips, the all-consuming desire in his eyes, his powerful shoulders, his rapid meaningful thrusts.

She found it hard to believe that it was her own reflection she saw, being so thoroughly handled and enjoyed by this dark tower of a man. She watched and watched until she could focus no more. Her body tensed and then an explosion of intense pleasure overtook her. She would have dissolved like melted jello had he not held her so effortlessly.

Closing her eyes and resting limply in his arms, she felt him ease out of her tight passage and place her wobbly feet on the ground. He turned her to face him, lifted her up again and placed her tender bottom on the edge of the sink. He kissed her hungrily on the lips, folded her legs around his waist, and entered her again.