Chapter 25

They barely made it upstairs before Falquen scooped Janie up and carried her to his bed. "Falquen..." she gasped as he gently sat her down on the mattress.

"Uh huh?" he asked, kneeling down on the floor in front of her, drawing her hips towards him. Before she could answer, he kissed her mouth, her chin, her neck and her ear.

"Did you mean it when you said..." she paused when he slowly began to unbutton her blouse.

"Did I mean what?" he asked, leaning back and gazing into her eyes, his long slender fingers grazing the soft swell of her breasts above the silky lining of her bra.

"That we're exclusive?" she asked headily.

"Janie... of course, I meant it." He cupped her lovely breast with his palm and caressed the exposed sensitive skin with his thumb. "That is unless, perhaps I overstepped myself?" He slid his hand down to her waist and sat back on his heels with a half smile on his face. "It is what you want, isn't it?"

"Oh, Falquen, of course," she said, nodding in affirmation, returning his hand to her breast. "I love you, Falquen."

"And I love you, Janie," he said with a crooked smile.

"You do?" she asked wistfully.

"Yes, Janie, I love you with all my heart. You and I are going to be so good together."

Janie could only smile back and shudder with anticipation as he resumed his slow deliberate seduction. Kneeling in front of her, he leant into her and cupped the back of her head with one hand while he kissed her hungrily on the lips, his tongue invading her mouth in a most sensual manner. His other hand caressed her breast through her bra, his thumb and forefinger mercilessly teasing her already taught nipple.

Janie wrapped her arms around his neck and held on as he expertly worked her into a writhing frenzy. "Falquen..." she moaned as he covered her neck with irresistible kisses.

He drew back a moment to look at her. She was an absolute beauty. Her skin was a perfect peachy complexion. Her cheeks were flushed with passion and her lips were sultry and swollen from his kisses. Her pupils dilated and her eyes pleaded with him. He'd been in a hurry the last two times. This time, he was going to enjoy every exquisite moment with her.

"Have I told you how beautiful you are?" he asked, sliding her blouse down her shoulders. "No..." she whispered.

"Well, you are," he said, drawing in a deep breath, his hands now working their way up her skirt. "Like Botticelli's Venus."

"Thank you," she giggled thrown off by his compliment. "But isn't that what all you artists say?"

He laughed, realizing how cheesy that must have sounded. "Perhaps, but in this case, it's the honest truth," he said with his hands up around her hips. "And have I told you how attractive you are in these little skirts?"

"Really?" she gasped as his fingers gripped the waist of her tights and gave them a tug. "Especially these tights..." RRRip. "Oops sorry."

"That's all right, I've got more," she giggled as she maneuvered to help in his removal of the torn tights.

"Good..." he murmured, pulling her hips forward against him. "Uh huh, Janie,"

"Oh, yes..." she groaned feeling his hardness press against her silky panties. After a blissful moment, he pulled away just enough to press kisses over each of her breasts. She reached around and undid her bra to grant him full access.

He rewarded her with lavish flicks of his tongue and gentle nips of his teeth. He eagerly sucked each plump nipple with ardour. Then he kissed her lower until he reached the waist of her skirt.