Up to No Good (little kili and fili)

Suggested by lunawolf8074

(BTW (in human yrs) kili is 9 and Fili is 11)

3rd person

Thorin and Dwalin were just arriving home from laboring in the blacksmith workshop. Their muscles ached and both men could crash at the moment. But being the stubborn men they are decide that they would rather drink first and chat before heading to bed. Sitting at the table, both men conversed over the day's events as they downed their ale...........

Little did they know that two little rascals were hiding under the table ready to stealthily get what they wanted.... ale.

Somehow thorin and Dwalin got to talking about Erabor...

Dwalin: "that Jack ass literally brought his entire army just to make eye contact with you and walk away"

Thorin: " Fuck him and his eyebrows"

A moment of silence passed until both men erupted into fits of laughter. Holding their stomachs and crying from laughing too hard.

This was their chance. While holding in his laughter the best he could, kili quickly reached up and grabbed Dwalin's ale, dashing back under the table before they could see them. As the men started wiping the tears off their faces, dwalin noticed that his mug had disappeared. He could have swarm he just sat it down in front of him

Meanwhile under the table fili and kili were quietly downing the stolen ale while squatting in the far corner trying to avoids the men's legs. They were very pleased with their little stunt until they realized dwalin had noticed his mug was missing. Both boys looked at each other frightened...they didn't have a way to escape if they found them.

Dwalin:"Where the hell is my ale"

Thorin: "What do u mean you just had it. It's not like it grew legs and walked away"

Dwalin: " haha very funny Thorin now where is my ale!"

Thorin: " I didn't touch your ale I have my own"

Dwalin: " then where did it go"

He was begginging to get frustrated... that is... until they heard a small hiccup from under the table.

Thorin quickly looked down , threw up the table cloth, and found 2 very scared nephews. Without warning the boys dove out from their cover and bolted to their room. Leaving an empty mug lying under the table

Thorin: "BOYS YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE"

Hearing his roar the little boys quickly dove under fili's covers. Kili burying his head in fili's chest scared out of his wits. They heard the front door open and close indicating that dwalin had left. Not a second later heavy footsteps walked down the hall and into their room, the door creaking open. Kili held onto fili tighter, almost ripping his shirt. Their hearts almost pounding out of their chests in fear.

As thorin crossed the room to the lump on fili's bed he was contemplating what to do to the little rascals. He had to teach them that their actions would include consequences. But all those thoughts were forgotten when he heard a whimper escape kili's lips. His face softened. Gently pulling down the covers and sitting next to the guilty siblings thorin almost smiled at the two adorable brothers...almost. Rubbing kili's back, thorin proceeded to ask them why they would do such a thing and (nicely) lecturing fili on how he has to look after his little brother and be a good role model. After their little talk thorin laid down, realising how tired he was. A moment later both dwarflings snuggled up onto thorin's chest. It was there that they felt protected and loved....in the arms of their uncle.

Only if they knew what was to happen when their mother found out the next day......
------------------------------------------------------

Whoa. My first imagine. I hoped you liked it. Please comment and vote, I would love to hear your thoughts on this. I will be honest I am not one of those writers who writes short imagines...as you can tell. And omg I can only imagine how cute fili and kili cuddling up with thorin to go to sleep would be. Like omg they would be so adorable. Thorin would be the best uncle ever.

-isabel