snuggles (fili)

Suggested by EleanorLearn

The company has been traveling for days with little rest. After thorin almost died, and then proceeded to admit his love for bilbo, we had to move at a steady pace as we were being hunted by a group of orcs and their wargs. Everyone was exhausted and starving. Knowing that if we kept going the way we were, we would never reach Erabor in time, we wouldn't even have the strength to get there. So finally Thorin had the company spread out in a secluded part of the woods and get some well needed food and rest.

This was a special time for you cause it finally gave u a chance to actually spend some time with Fili, your One whom you met at bilbo's hobbit hole. You and Fili hadn't been able to talk or hangout much with all of the strategic planning of travel and security.

After you had finished your meal you lay out on your blankets and gaze up at the stars, as the rest of the company's snores filled the usually quiet area. Turning your head to the side you notice fili making his way towards you. Laying down, fili lifts you up above his chest so that he is partially cradling you. You rest your head on his masculine chest and relax to the steady rythm of his heart beat.

"You know I love you right?"

You giggle and look up into his sparkling eyes. A galaxy you could lose yourself in a matter of seconds.

"Yes, you have told me hundreds of times but I never get tired of hearing it"

After murmuring this, you snuggle as close as you can to his body. His hand gently caresses yours as you both gaze up at the sky. You couldn't wait to spend the rest of the night with your true love.

"I love you y/n"

"I love you too Fili"

"Alright guys we get it you love each other now for the love of Mahal will you please shut up and go to sleep before I knock you both out"

Laughing, you shake your head at Kili's comment. He could be so childish but he was such a goof and a sweetheart that you could never stay mad at him. Fili turns his head and gives you a kiss on your forehead as he pulls you closer and sighs in content. Closing your eyes you lull off into a deep slumber where you dream of your future with fili and the happiness he brings you.

------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, sorry this was updated so late but I have been busy lately trying to do some things before school (hell, prison, etc) returns. Sorry this is so short I can't think of a damn thing right now and I tried my best. I will try to update more. Please comment so that I know how I am doing.

And here is our handsome Dean O'gorman

And here is our handsome    Dean O'gorman