cuddling with loki after you tell him of your insecurities

"Loki?"

loki looks up from the book he has been reading for the past two weeks. When he notices the uneasiness in your eyes he sets down the book and sits up.

"is everything alright y/n?"

"Umm.....c-could we..um...c-cuddle"

Youe were embarassed to ask Loki this. He was you friend, your bestfriend in fact. And you've had an enormous crush on him for years. You just couldn't get the courage to tell him. You were scared to ruin what you already had. And he was a prince, he would never like you that way. You didn't think you were important, pretty. To be honest you didn't even understand why he wanted to be friends with you. Right now you just wanted to be in his embrace. It was one of the few places you felt safe. You didn't even know why you felt upset, and lonely. He was always there for you, but you never told him of your insecurities.

"Y/N you don't have to be embarassed to ask me that. But i will do it on one condition"

"W-what's that?"

"Tell me what's wrong, you can tell me anything you know that"

He was worried. You had been acting strange lately and it was killing him that you weren't smiling as often. He was so depely in love with you, he was just so afraid you would turn him down. He didn't deserve you. No man was worth your presence in his opinion. You were perfect, not only were you beautiful, you were caring, loving, respectable, you were just....undescribeable.

"It's nothing really im fine"

You were terrified with the idea of telling him of your insecurities.

"i can see there is something wrong, please just tell me!"

"I...I...I HATE MYSELF OK!!! IM UGLY, STUPID, UNLOVED, LOKI I HAVE NO ONE. NO ONE CARES ABOUT ME. IM WORTHLESS"

By now your were bawling. Tears ran like rivers down your cheeks. You didn't mean to yell, you were just so overwhelmed. You couldn't even look him in the eye. Feeling uncomfortble and even worse than before, you picked up your own book and stood to leave. only to be pulled into an embrace.

"y/n..don't you dare say that. How could you even think like that!? You are a beautiful, strong, wonderful woman. Everyone who you meet adores you, myself included. You are loved by everyone. And don't you ever think of something like that again. Fod dammit y/n i love you so much and it pains me to know that this is what has kept that gorgeouse smile off your face. You are my everything and i will not let you believe such lies!!!"

By now he was also crying. Looking you lovingly in the eyes while holding you tight. He searched your face looking for a reaction..something.

You were frozen. He loved you. THE PRINCE OF ASGUARD WAS IN LOVE WITH YOU. You know felt horrible for thinking such terrible things about yourself. You looked up at him, you met his green orbs, those same eyes that you sought comfort in. Before you could blink his lips were upon yours. There was love within the kiss, slow and soft. He tasted like mint and his lips cold yet comforting. He pulled away and rested his forehead upon yours, making you smile with pure joy.

"There's that smile" he whispered

Taking your hands he led you to his chambers. Laying down on the bed he pulled you into his arms once more. You snuggled your head into the crook of his nech, curling up against his warmth. He wrapped his arms around you tightly, resting his head attop your head. Drawing circles on your back to sooth you and help you relax. You sighed contently, he loved you back. You did not want to move from your position for eternity. You were content with just being in his embrace was enough. Looking up, you kissed him again, still slow and loving.

"I love you (y/f/n) (y/l/n), my little angel" he murmered as he kissed your forehead and holding you tighter afraid you would disappear.

"I love you too Loki" you whispered as a smile tugged at your lips.

------------------------------------------------------
So sorry for not updating recently. i just had surgery so i will be updated a lot more for the next 2 weeks on both of my stories. Please comment so that i know if i am a doing a good job or not.