if u love me....

Suggested by lunawolf8074

It was a warm spring evening as the bells chimmed in the distance. Sitting on a grassy hill was princess (y/n) wrapped in kili's arms as they enjoyed eachother's presence. Kili kept showering (y/n) with kisses and sweet words of how much he loved her. Then an idea popped into her head causing a smile to spread across her beautiful features.

"You know today is the archery competition"

"Of coarse I know....I'm in it. But I really just wanna stay like this forever. I don't want to move"

Smiling at his childlike behavior she says "you know...if you truly love me like you say, you will lose the competition"

At first kili was surprised but then began to laugh at the challenge. "Very well...I will lose for only you my love"

The bells chimmed once more and they knew they had to leave in order to make the sporting event. And (y/n) had to get there early as to not anger her father. Jumping to their feet and brushing off their clothing, they walked hand in hand to the arena.

(1hr later)

The entire competition kili did as he promised and kept away from being in 1st place. So he tried to stay in second as not to look too bad. However, kili was suprised when he was told he was wanted by the princess, especially with there being only one round left.

"Yes princess? You asked for my presence?" Kili states bowing

"Kili if you truly love me..."

"I know, I will lose" Kili cut her off mid sentence.

"No, instead I wish for you to prove your love by winning the competition" she said smiling at how she knew this would surprise him.

And boy was she right. Kili stood there confused as ever. God were women confusing..." yes mi'lady" He stutters bowing before walking back to the target.

Kili's aponant fired his arrow and landed just and inch from the bullseye. He smirked thinking he had surely won especially with how bad kili had been doing the entire event.

Notching his arrow kili lined up with his target amd let the arrow fly. Landing a perfect hit. The crowd roared as kili's smile grew. He then turned around to see princess (y/n) running towards him. He laughed to himself as he sprinted, meeting her halfway and engulfing her in a hug and loving kiss.

"So have I won your heart?"

"Oh kili, you stole my heart the second we met. No arrow can peirce my heart of joy and love for you"

Kili smiled and drew her in for another kiss, this one filled with love and compassion.

They later watched the sunset together with (y/n) in his arms as her head was snuggled into the crook of his neck. Rubbing her back soothingly, they fell asleep under the great oak tree of which they first met during a storm.

The next morning kili would ask princess (y/n) to marry him. He had already asked her father, the king, a week before. And she of coarse.....said yes.

------------------------------------------------------

Guys i am soooooooo sorry it took me so long to update. My parents have been trying to squeeze alot of things into the past 2 1/2 weeks because I am getting surgery on the 28th and it is a 3-6 week recuperation. So I will be updating more. Also, sorry this one was kinda cheesy.

PLEASE GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS FOR IDEAS!!!!