the strength of a woman

You felt like shit
Everything hurt and you had an enormous headache
Not only that, but you were stuck with 13 melding dwarves, a wizard, and a little hobbit. Now bilbo was not so bad and you could handle him, for he did you no wrong. But all the others would do is just state the stereotype that you were a girl so you were weak. So that day you decided to teach teach these obnoxious boys what a woman could do.

"Hey lass could you bring over my sword, or is that too heavy for ye!"

The others laughed at his mochery but you decided you had enough. "If you think I'm so weak then why don't one of you bastards fight me?" The laughter grew, making you even more furious. Bofur just laughed and strode towards you and that was a HUGE mistake. Lunging forward, you tackled him to the ground and pinned him with his hand painfully twisted behind his back. That took you 5 seconds and that wasn't even your record time. The laughter was then more towards Bofur, but you knew that you had to prove yourself further. The way they were, they would still never ake you seriously.

Dwalin finally stood up from sitting on a log and came over saying how he would not mind giving you a fair chance, but then talking about how he would take it easy on you. You gave a slight chuckle before you dropped and kicked his feet from under him, making everyone go quiet, that is except for bilbo and Gandalf who personally knew you and started laughing cause they knew you were going to kick his ass.

But dwalin wasn't finished and pulled your leg out from under you making you fall as well.

"Come on (y/n) kick his ass!!!" Shouted bilbo from the sidelines

Everyone laughed and muttered how unlikely that outcome was. But you just smiled to yourself....for dwalin just stood up, which was gonna make you look alot better. Using momentum, you jumped back up and then ran and jumped onto dwalin, wrapping your legs around his neck and twisting so that you landed him onto the ground, making him winded. You stood back up, dusted your hands and walked away with a smirk plastered on you face.
"And by the way, before you ever think of calling a woman week, remember that we bleed for DAYS every month and don't die. Also, because of that, we know how to clean up blood, so don't temp us to end you"

I'm pretty sure I terrified them. Lol

Dwalin ended up get a few bruises and a headache but congratulated you none the less. The rest of the company shyly stated their apologies and never spoke badly of you again. Actually dwalin and bofur were quit scared of you afterwords. You even ended up saving fili and kili during the battle of the five armies, while bilbo saved thorin, and you sassed thranduil before knocking him to the ground.....thorin was very proud of you 😉

------------------------------------------------
Guys i am so sorry that it has been so long since I last updated anything. School sucks, I mean it always has but u know. Also, there will be a bilbo imagine next, I can't wait, I just can't stop obsessing over martin freeman right now because I'm rewatching sherlock right know. Also, to anyone who is going to the Sherlock convention this weekend, have fun!!! I wish I could go, I may be going next year. The other imagine should be up sometime this week. And so will the next chapter for my other story.