little protector (kili)

Suggested by lunawolf8074

(BTW fili is 13 and kili is 8 in human yrs)
------------------------------------------------------
3rd person

It was early in the afternoon when little kili woke from his nap. Rubbing the sleep from his eyes, he made his way to his closet, throwing on his comfiest outfit. Today him and fili were to go out on a small hike in the woods near their home, just some bonding time, it pained kili just to be separated from his brother right now. After grabbing an apple from the kitchen kili ran into his mother Dis.

"And what are you doing little man"

Kili: " I'm trying to find fili, we are going out hiking today, do you know where he is"
Worry evident in his voice, he felt so lonely without fili. Especially since none of the other dwarflings would talk to him due to his choice in weaponry, a bow, and his lack of facial hair, yes they got that young and fili had stubble, they always called him an elf. But fili was always there when he needed him.

Dis: "last I saw him he was at the training grounds"

Kili had never been to the training grounds before. Saying his love and thanks to his mother he sped off down the hallway.
But when he rounded the corner he was struck by fear which subsided qjickly , being replaced by boiling anger. For there in the sand pit was Dwalin sparring his brother. But to a young dwarflings who did not understand the concept of sparring, this looked like dwalin physically bullying fili.

AND KILI WAS PISSED.

He was enraged and before he knew it he was charging to the pair at full speed. He might have only been 8 but he sure as hell could fight. He leaped in the air and tackled dwalin just as fili was knocked to the ground by Dwalin's swing. They landed with a thud and kili started yelling at fili to run as he tried to keep dwalin down. Dwalin was utterly speechless, kili and just brutally tackled him to the ground....a dwarfling. And now kili was acting as if dwalin had tried to kill fili. Fili heard his brothers yelling and got up from the ground only to see little kili pointing a sword at dwalin. He quickly jumped to his feet and grabbed his brother befor he could do any harm. Dwalin layer there still in shock, it had all happened so fast. Kili was now trying to drag fili from the training grounds, his hands clamy as he tried to catch his breath as sweat rolled down his forehead. By now thorin had heard kili's screams of trying to get fili to run and was now full on sprinting, fears running through his head at what could be wrong. When he finally turned the corner he went from being worried to amused as he watched kili hold a sword to dwalin lecturing on how he should pick on someone his own size. It was only when he saw the look of anger and determination in kili's eyes that he knew this wasn't just a game that the boys had played with dwalin. He rushed over to his nephews pulling them from te training grounds all while trying to calm kili down.

After a while thorin had finally gotten kili to tell him what happened. His big Brown eyes filled with fear as he remembered how scared he had been when he say fili against dwalin. Thorin, dwalin, and fili all found it heart warming how much he loved and cared for his brother. Fili was so shocked yet warmed by the brave gesture from his brother that after they went on that hike he promised they fell asleep on kili's bed with fili cradling him in his arms, silently promising to always protect and care for his younger brother for their love ran deep.

 Fili was so shocked yet warmed by the brave gesture from his brother that after they went on that hike he promised they fell asleep on kili's bed with fili cradling him in his arms, silently promising to always protect and care for his younger br...