just a small cut

Suggested by EleanorLearnmention a user

The company had been venturing the mountains for some time now and you were just getting used to the constant attention.

All they seemed to want to do was get your attention. They would give you flowers, give you fighting lessons, offer you some of their food. And you could not be any more annoyed by their constant behavior. Sure you were the only girl, so u were their only option. But none of them were that lucky. The only good thing about this was that u got whatever you wanted.

Recently, Kili had been especially keen on sitting next to you every meal, making snarky comments so that you would laugh, and giving you anything you needed really. But you had your eyes set on another dwarf, the next in line, Prince Fili.

He was the one that caught your eye the second you met the company. His lion mane perfectly formed around his handsome face with the smooth angelic voice that could literally sooth you to sleep. And he was one of the most respectable and kindest of the bunch. But you know that the possibility of him liking you back was slim.

As you guys were just finishing your lunch a group of about 5 orcs raided your campsite and sped through the open plains. You all immediately grabbed your swords and took to fighting. After what seemed like forever, the company was able to take down all the orcs and left their corpses to rot. As you packed your belongings you heard someone yell your name.

(Y/N)!!!!!

It was, Fili as he ran towards you, making you fairly confused and a bit scared that something had gone wrong.

Standing up you say "what's wrong fili, did someone get hurt?"

"(Y/N) are you alright, what happened, why didn't you say anything!!!?"

By now the company had gathered around and you were even more confused to Fili's outburst

"Fili what are you talking about? Of course I'm fine, I'm not hurt. What is the matter?"

Before you knew what was going on Fili was before you, wiping a damp cloth across your cheek and down your forearm. Apparently you had been cut during battle, but they were so small and there was no reason to be worried, and yet fili would not leave you alone. For days Fili stuck by your side, giving you anything you wanted/needed. You also noticed that none of them were flirting with you anymore. You had guessed that your father, Bofur, had given them a talk after u had told them how uncomfortable you were. (apparently fili had told them all to back off and threatened them, let's just say that thorin was very proud). But one day while walking through the forest, you ran into 3 more orcs. Fili stayed by your side the entire fight and later hugged you, saying how you worried him so much and how you should stay away from danger.

Then out of nowhere, the most spectacular thing happened, he grabbed you and brought your lips to his. It was soft and held so much love that you couldn't even acknowledge anything but HIM. Your father was happy that you had fallen in love with fili, he knew he would make a fine husband. And you were glad that fili chose you......P.S. none of them die in battle of the five armies and they live happily ever after.

----------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone, I know this one is really bad I am just trying to throw something in here for now. School is just so time consuming and other things have come up. I will try my best to update my other book, everytime I go to write more my mind goes blank and I can't think of shit.