Claws

Scratching sounds come from the next room above you. Trembling with fear, you try not to whimper as the vent across the room rattles. In the nearest closest available, you continue to hide from every fearful nightmare in the room. The peppy homecoming night, soon turned into a dreadful morning. As 'witching hour' was almost 30 minutes away you continue to hide. As the vent comes loose and falls out you get the nasty swift of air. Blood and wet fur. The smell of death fills the room as what seems of nails on a chalkboard sounds fill the room. The claws soon scratch on the tables in front of you making your blonde hair fall in front of your face, sticking to the salty tears. The creature sniffs the air softly, making you wish you wouldn't have came. Something in your gut told you no. Don't go, but at the time you just didn't know why! The phone vibrates in your pocket, even though it is broken, sounds still come from the small devise.  Startled by the vibration, you let out a small yelp making you gasp. The creatures hands move from the tables to the closet you're in. Holding your breath in, you wait for him to open the door and demolish you. But it never came. Closing your eyes, even though he still hasn't came to tear you apart yet, you wait. But again, it never came.
"Please," you plead to practically nobody in particular. Opening your eyes you see him gone. Letting out a huge breath of air, you suddenly wish you stayed quiet because the creature came sprinting for the door, scratching the floor as he goes. Scratching the closet door, attempting to get inside the locked space, he rips off the latch making you widen your eyes. Claws go into your chest, as he says the last thing you hear.
"I found you!" Then 3:00 hit and he scrambled away under the schools basement, leaving you confused and alone in the darkness. The blood takes a while until it finally hits you. Your beautiful dress is stained from the black stickiness. Scared and in pain you close your eyes and see faint flashbacks. Soon, your minutes are up and everything goes black.