The Hut

I went hiking with my friends one day. We got lost on the mountains and saw a forest. Thinking we could set up our tents there we finally laid down. When we were getting ready for bed, an old man came up, stopping our laughter.

"Be quiet! Be quiet! Do us all a favor and leave before the thing comes back! Please! Leave this town befor-" he was cut off from his howling buy a knife going through his back. But it wasn't a knife, it was a claw. A scream left from the top of my lungs since I was in front of the group, then rush to my things.
"Leave the stuff, dummy!" My best friend Marisa says as she turns around to see my other best friend, Drake getting stabbed as well. Marisa screams as she sees her brother getting killed and then set on fire.
I find my walking stick and come up behind the creature. I hit it's back and slash the thing until it scurries away from our group.
"We need to leave this place, now!" My sister yells while grabbing my boyfriends hand, which is connected to mine.
I find most of my stuff, which isn't a lot and start to head off with the group.
"Guys do you hear that?" I ask everyone. They all shake their heads.

Exactly. The sound was gone.

The seven bodies around me continue to walk. Everyone suddenly collapses.  I stop and turn my head. I see the thing standing in front of me before it makes a cry and stabs me in the chest. I hear many screams as I hit the floor before all goes black.