Dio's sick!

Aww our poor habibe Dio is sick :< how sad, now Aya has to take care of him :> Hope you enjoy! Although you've probably forgot of this story since it hasn't been updated for SOOO LONG.

~~~

Åÿå's POV

 What the hell did he just say? I came close to him and touched his forehead, HE WAS BURNING HOT, physically, NO I DID'NT MEAN HE WAS HOT, OKAY MAYBE HE IS, A LITTLE. BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT. But what can I do it's a school day, although I can't leave him in this state. huh TT_TT what am I suppose to do? Plus Maria went to work. 

I decided to stay, and quickly called Stacey.

*ring

*ring

*more rings

"Hello? Aya? What's the stitch?"

"Uhmm, I can't go to school Stace.."

"WHAT YOU'RE GONNA LEAVE ME ALL ALONE IN THIS SCHOOL?? I WON'T BE ABLE TO SURVIVE THIS." 

"Calm down Stace, Dio is sick and nobody's gonna take care of him, his illness might get worse." I answered, I swear she can be so dramatic at times

"Ohhhhh alone? with Dio? I like thatttt." Stace answered in a sassy voice 

"What the hell man."  6_6 oh god what is she thinking?!

"OKAY HAVE FUN WITH YOUR ALONE TIME MWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" 

'End of convo

She really ships me and Dio, what am I gonna do with her? I mean she's the only one that pairs us up, me and Dio are just best friends! 

I decided to check on Dio, he looked awful, he was sweating and he looked like he was about to vomit. 

" Are you okay?" I asked, okay what an extremely stupid question, of course he isn't.

"Yea, I'm just a lil sick." he answered weakly

It's so strange to see him in a weak state, I mean he was the one who always looked out for me and protected me even when I was living in a creepy murder house. Now, I'll do my best to take care of him! I owe a lot to him ya know. 

I went downstairs to get a cold towel to put on his head to let his temperature down. 

GRGHJGJHGJHGEIYDUGSIHGDHJ 

(0^0 ) What was that sound? Okay. For the first time it wasn't actually my stomach that growled. 

"Dio? Was that you?" I asked with an amused face

"Y..yea" he answered a bit flustered 

I laughed a little, I never heard his stomach grumble. LIKE I MEAN NEVER. IT WAS ALWAYS MINE. 

I decided to cook a lil something for him. I went to cook some BURGERSSSSS! My favorite. Yeaaaa I know it's suppose to be his favorite but he likes burgers too. 

Ohhh I can even make a cooking show!

World-class chief Aya 

"Hello! This is Aya! and I'm making my famous burgers!"

" Let's get dem buns ready!" 

*begins putting random things in the burger

"And we're done! Now we make some porrige!"

*Accidentally adds too much salt

"Well that's okay we can cover it up with some pepper!"

*Accidentally drops the whole pepper bottle

"Urm.. I, um! That's all for today! Make sure you don't drop your ingredients in the food! But MHHh it tastes great anyways!" I say as I take a bite in my world class porri

Aya's face

^_^  -> 3_9

"BYE NOW" 

'End of show

Oh god I wish Dio likes this.

I put the burgers, porridge, water and medicine in the tray and began to walk to Dio's room. 

"DIOO I GOT YOUU FOOD, made by yours truly Chief Aya Drevis!" 

I watched intensely as he ate the burgers.. 

"Soo?" I asked curiously

"Soo what?" he asked back

" Do you like it?" 

"Yeah, I didn't know you could cook Aya!" He said cheerfully 

I smiled with satisfaction as he ate the last bite of the burger 

And he began to take a bite of the porridge. 

*cough

*wheeze 

*cough 

"It's so saltty." Dio complained

" I'm sorry! It's okay if you don't eat it!" I apologized, I did drop the a lot of salt  :< 

I tried to take the bowl, but he immediately snached it. 

"No.. no, it's fine, you made it so I'll eat it." 

O//O I blushed at his comment

He munched it all out immediately with the frequent coughs. 

And drank a lot of water. He later fell asleep by then. 

I admired his face, I knew he was handsome but.. I meant.. I don't know, but he had a nice structure of jawlines, He had long eyelashes, he had golden hair that were soft, he had a cute nose and even if he was sick he still managed to look good. 

I shook my head at the thought. I began to go to the kitchen to wash the dishes, still a little lost in thought. 

I went up immediately to check on Dio but as I open the door, he was there. 

"Aya.." and

*THUG 

HE FELL ON ME!

~~~

OH YASS I FINALLY UPDATED THIS STOREYYYYY, I KNOW IT'S CORNY AND I LOST MY HUMOR WHILE I'M AT IT SADLY :< I hope you liked it tho.

~Tenshi_Bacon