I Have to What?!?

Stacy

"Aya.."

"Yes?" I saw her eyes with shining  as if I'm going to give her cake. *mental sigh

"Read this.. This is the reason you have been eating healthy food." I layed the piece of paper on the table. Her orbs widened as she saw each sentence.

       Aya

No! I've been eating grass because I have to what???

"What! why? I've been eating this absurd grass for this." I whined

No, not in a million years.

"Have seen the prizes yet?"

I glanced at the redhead and back at the paper; I flipped it and at the back was.

Holy cow
Holy horse
Holy frog

* 1 week gift certificate (Get any food you want in the grocery for FREE)

* A big cake sponsored by Cakenella

*No classes for one week

*Pastry shop gift certificate

From this:

~.~

To this:

O__O

"Ok, I'm in! Anything for precious food."

"At'a girl Aya." Stace grinned at me

Oh yea, there plan was making me join this pageant for school, Stacy always tried to pursue me to join, but I just don't like it. But.. I mean look at the prizes! *__*  my precious!

"Yes! Finally you agreed! You never like joining this things. Sometimes I start to think your lesbian." The hell! I facepalmed.

"Hey you can't blame me sissy!" She said throwing her hands up the air. And who uses sissy now a days???

"Sissy? Really?"

We both just laughed at our selves and...wait I have no slightest idea what I got into, I mean, I don't even know what to do.

"Uhh.. Stacy?"

"Yea?" The redhead turned to my direction.

"What do you exactly do at these things?" I scratched my head, honestly I have no idea.

"You just ramp that stage, do a talent portion and well answer n' question portion, that's pretty much it." She answered

"Ok? So when exactly does this start?"

"In 3 days."

^__^ -------> 9__9

"Wjat?!?" I choked on the grass I was eating, making me sound weird. What the hell is 'wjat'?

"Don't worry Aya, me and Dio will help you on that." She winked at me

"Ugh" I muttered to myself

1 hour later

"Well I need to go know Aya. I'm off to babysit my little bro." Stacy said

"Ok, bye Stace. See you tomorrow!" I waved goodbye at her.

After Stacy left, I went outside to the park. I sat near a tree, it was peaceful.

I saw a girl sitting on a bench, from an admirable distance. It seems she was waiting for someone.

I was about to get up and talk to her but just then Dio came. What was he doing? Were they on a date? I mean if they were. Why am I so worried? It's not like I like him.

I saw the girl hug him and said something, I couldn't hear it.

The girl started crying and just kept her face shoved into him, and for some odd reason some voice inside of me is saying; get off him.

Ughhh. What are they even talking about? I watched a little more and as to my shock... 0__0 The girl grabbed Dio and kissed him, in the most passionate way ever.

I don't know why, but suddenly I ran away. Shouldn't I be happy? I just kept on running, not caring if ever they saw me. My eyes started to get wet.

Bump

I bumped into someone? I looked up and...

To be continued...

Well who do you expect it to be? Sorry for not updating frequently, I'll try my best to do it weekly and longer. Thanks for the reads! You guys are the best! :3 . Bro fist to all readers.