First Day in the Bus

-6 years later-

   Aya's mom made Dio live, so he can watch out and guide her.

Aya grown into a beautiful 16 yrs old girl who had amazing shiny eyes,long dangling hair and a body that seemed like a perfect coca cola bottle but she still had that very understanding and sweet personality.

Dio on the other hand grew into 16 yrs old guy, he seemed to be popular in the school because of his nice attidude, high grades, shining amber orbs, soft hair that goes to every direction, he still had that mysterious attidude and he turned out to get 4 packed abs.

Maria? She became like a mom to Aya and Dio she is now 31 yrs old.

*note: Their uniform is like the Japanese style ones*

   ~In the morning~

     "Aya!" Dio yelled as he was knocking on her door.

Aya sat up rubbing her eyes.

"What is it Dio?" she asked

"Don't tell me you forgot..." Dio said impatiently

Aya stood up and opened her door, she let Dio come in her room.

"What?" she said with a sleepy tone.

Dio just facepalmed and pointed to his clothing.

Aya's reaction------> ~__~----->O__O

"I'm so so sorry! How could I forget first day of school!" she said as she hurriedly ran to the bathroom.

Dio chuckled to her actions. He wondered what would happen if he wasn't there with her, he also wondered if she wasn't there with him. What would happen? he thought.

He decided to wait for her downstairs.

                          Aya

     I CANT BELIEVE I FORGET THE FIRST DAY AND I WAS ANNOYING DIO ABOUT HOW EXCITED I WAS!... I thought.

I quickly took a bath and changed to my uniform it was a knee cut dark blue navy skirt and elbow long polo with a red ribbon tie with black socks.

I ran downstairs to see Dio waiting for me to join him for breakfast. He never did eat without me, he would always wait for me.

We ate breakfast as quick as possible. We got our bags and left a note for Maria, Maria decided to go to the grocery and she told us to leave a note before we left.

Dear Maria,

   We're going for school now, take care. ^___^ .

                                       With love,

                                              Aya & Dio

  We left off to wait for our bus.

"I'm sorry for forgetting!" I said with an embarrassed expression.

"It's alright." Dio responded as he patted my head.

"Hey Aya I have a ques...." Dio said as he's words got interrupted by the bus.

We both got inside the bus, I didn't get to sit beside Dio cause my and his friends decided to pull us in other seats. Dio was one of the jocks, but he wasn't one of the mean ones like what you see in movies, he was that nice mysterious guy... But he was a heart rob in school, yet nobody robbed his yet. I wonder who will, he never did tell me his type, so I can can't find a proper girl to pair him *sighs*

"Hey giiiirlllll so how's your summer?" My friend Stacy said, a very girly fashionista with red hair and beautiful blue eyes.

"It was great, you? " I replied calmly

"Let me guess you were with Dio? You're so lucky to have him as a best friend and a neighbor!" she said with this expression----> *__*

Oh yea nobody knows that me and Dio live in the same house... We decided to keep it a secret for some reason, if anyone went to my house and Dio was there he would say he came to visit or either he would go to his friends, he never let his friends go to our house...

" Aha, Why so?" I asked her

"Well, Duhhhh he's like a perfect human  with amazing 4 buns on his stomach."  She replied looking at Dio as he was just listening to Chad's story, one of his jock friends, he's Stacy's cousin, he had red hair with green eyes.

"Wahhhhh!un mhshkhdhdh" She shrieked as I covered her mouth.

"Stop shouting it's rude you know..." I scolded her.

"Well come on Aya, I'm not overacting , hear out the girls in the back, listen to them." Stacy pointed out to the girls three seats behind "Dio n Friends".

You can practically hear their gossips because of their loud voices.

"OMG gurl Dio is so so so so so so hooooott, don't you totally think?" said girl #1

"Like that's not a question he is, I'm like going to try to ask him out sometime!" replied girl #2

"No, I'm going to do that first." protested girl #1

"Sure go ahead he will say YES to me anyways." defended girl #2 with matching hairflip.

Ehem, ehem, assumer, ehem. Well it is free to dream, Dio might not tell me his type but I know he doesn't like girls who are so full of them selves.

"Ughh that's what you think, you're  so full of yourself! You're always like that, you never think what I feel!" she said angrily

Ok this is officially intense, but nobody listened because they all decided to sleep since school is 2 hours away. So me and Stacy decided to, were not normally like that, It's just strange how fighting over Dio can cause a friendship to fall.

"Why would I? We're not even friends, you're just my follower." replied girl #2

Ok I'm wrong that they're friends, me and Stace looked at each other with confused faces.

Girl #1 was sobbing while Girl #2 was retouching her makeup. Well I would state that, it escalated quickly.

------ To be continued----