Oh, No!

Oh god guys you have no idea how much I'm in love with Miraculous Ladybug right now, is there any other fans out there? Btw the pic up there is Miraculous and I do not own it, credits to the artist. But I am in the Percy fandom too, oh well just blurting out
Storaaayyy!!
~~~~~~~~~

The girl who kissed Dio... What is this bitch doing here. I don't swear too often but it's just, how dare she, right?

"Yes what is it?" I tried to keep a straight face while asking, even if she did kiss him, I can't just be rude right?

"Uhm is Dio there?" Well, duh he lives here. Why does she even know where he lives? Stalker much?

"Uhm why?"

"He didn't go to school I was so worried, cause you know, me and him are a thingggg!"

=_=;  Dream on

"Oh well, he's not here." I feel extremely guilty for lying but.. Dio doesn't need to deal with her right now. I'm not jealous okay! What's the point of lying? Okay I am, but only a lil >^<

Okay calm down Aya..

"Well, so do you need anything else?"
"Oh, nothi-"

*SLAM

What? She said she needed nothing else..
>_>
<_<

Okay, maybe it was mean. But.. but, I don't know anymore & @_@

I'm just confused I don't know how to feel, I mean.  I'm baffled, honestly.

I think I'm just hungry.. Yea that's it! I'm just hungry! Eating will clear my mind!

*ding dong

Oh that must be Maria now.

"Mar-" Oh it's her again. What does she want now? What's her name anyways?

"Uhm? Yes?" I asked her

"You're so rude! Urghhhh! I am his girl and you treat me like that!"

I raised my eyebrows at her comment, lady stop ples. What do you want from me!

"Yea,sure but what did you want again?" I asked again, I mean damn man, do you really have to stalk my best friend like that? That's kinda creepy, not as creepy as my old murder house of course, till this day I can't believe father would do such a thing. Turn me into a doll... Good thing I didn't turn like that!

*chuckles mentally

"Well if Dio ever comes around! Tell him, we have a very special DATE." She managed to say emphasizing the date.

"Yea, yea." Yea I know I've been trying to hook up Dio with someone but I didn't mean that!

"Is that all?"

"That's all for my beloved!" She said as she turned away with the lame attempt to flip her hair. What is with these girls now a days? I mean I'm still stuck watching SpongeBob and playing video games!"

~_~

*ding dong

I swear if it's that leech again..

"What is- oh uhm Maria?"

"Hello sweety! How was your evening?"
"Oh it was wonderful Maria! Although we didn't get to go to school today."

As she walked inside she asked why, I just told her that he got sick, and it would be awful to leave him.

"I see, is he well now?" She asked in a worried tone.

"He's resting, I was supposed to make dinner though. Although I wasn't sure of what to make."

"You seem to be in a foul mood." She raised an eyebrow in suspicion.
"No, no I'm just a lil tired." =_=; errr well.. I tried making an excuse! Err... It wasn't bad right? I hope it'll work.

"Hmm you should rest then sweetie." Maria answered me.

Aw yisss! She didn't see through my lie.
*metal jumps in joy
*Angels singing hallelujah
*Angels bring a huge cake for Aya
*mouth waters

Errr back to reality! Forgot that thought! I'd really love some cake right now tho, maybe some pizza? Or Leche Flan... I'm not sure, but I'm definitely hungry, maybe a lil, no a lot of all *_*

"But who'll cook?" I turned to ask Maria.

"Maybe I'll just order some Chinese food, I'm kinda tired too, a patient barely survived, good thing he was brought to the hospital immediately." Maria blurted out. 

"That's sounds good! Atleast he survived." I smiled at Maria and went to check on Dio before I head to my room.

I knocked,
"Yea?" Dio answered, Welp...
He was shirtless, I'll admit he has a jaw dropping body, girls would go gogo gaga over him during practice, like it's not only their jaw that's dropping but sometimes it's their panties, I swear it's really awkward! Like guys staph Ples. It's a metaphor okay! They don't literally take off their panties! Stay a virgin kids! ANYWAYS LET'S KEEP IT PG OVER HERE.

"Are feeling well now?" I asked
"Yea, thanks to you." He complimented
.
.
.
"And your horrible porridge.." He added

"Hey I tried! It was my first time making it!" I defended

He laughed at me, Okayyyy maybe the porridge was horrible! But! I didn't mean to drop the salt and the pepper!

We talked a little and then I headed back to my room to take a quick shower.

As I took a shower I didn't notice the soap fall, and.. Eventually it made me slip! 

"OUCHHHH." I winched in pain, ah I think I broke a leg. My leg hit something, I wasn't sure what it was.

"Ayaaa? Are you alright?" Dio suddenly shouted

"Err yeaaa I'm fine!" I answered as quick as possible, I don't want him to burst here inside so I quickly tried to stand up! But it was no use, so I just grabbed the towel to wrap it around me.

"Dio!" I shouted as loud as possible
"Yes?" Thank god he was outside

"Can you please call Maria?" I asked

"Oh she quickly went to the convenient store to buy some eggs. I told her I'd go but she wouldn't let me, why tho?" He asked

"Uhm.. I kindaa.."

"Kinda what?" How am I supposed to tell him?!?

"Kinda.. Fell down and sprained myself.."

"What?! Should I come to pick you up? You'll get cold in there!"

~~~~~~~~~~
Oh dear what an awkward situation 😂😂😂 let's see what happens next! Although how will Aya join the pageant?! If she doesn't join and win she'll get no cake! Anyways bye bye!

~Tenshi_Bacon