The Test

Well ok here is another update,hope you guys like it. Enjoy people of life, everyone who is reading this, you guys are gorgeous.

Storaaayy time!

------------------------------

Aya

"Ok sorry peace, peace, don't do anything, I'm stopping, don't,spare me, I still have so many dreams that I want to achieve, PLEASE. I beg your mercy." I said while putting my hands in the sign of the cross.

and there Dio bursted into laughter

Ok, I'm safe. Well now to finish my amazing, gorgeous, fabulous, beautiful breakfast.

Me and Dio decided to walk. You know to burn some fats.

*walk

*walk

*walk

*walk

*Pak

*fall

I closed my eyes getting ready to dive to the ground. Then a pair of strong arms caught me.

-_0 ---> 0_- ---> O__O

Ok, well Dio caught me.. o////o . Ok well that was embarrassing.

Well this is awkward..

"Aish you're such a klutz.." Dio said as we stood up.

"Uhh.. umm,Th..thanks!" I told him. Still that was embarrassing.
I was just walking peacefully then, boom, pak, fall, catch. Also in that awkward position.. Close to him, his face o///_///o. I can feel the blood rushing to my face.

"Well I didn't want the ground to be your first kiss." he added and laughed.

"Aya you ok? Are you sick?" Dio asked while putting he's hand on my forehead.

"N..nah, it..it's ju..just hot, ye..yeah hot." I shuttered. The hell, why am I blushing and shuttering??? ERASE.DELETE.CANCEL.

He just shrugged his shoulders and we continued walking.

We finally reached school.

"Well let's go to class together since we have first period together." I stated

He just nodded. I saw Lucy coming our way.

"Hi Aya, H-hello Dio." she greeted.

"Sup Luce." I replied while Dio just nodded.

"Th..the principal gave me a new schedule. We have first period together." she said

"Well you could come with me and Dio. You wouldn't mind, right?" I stated

"Yea." he replied shortly.

We got to class and of course teacher wasn't there yet. So our seating arrangement was like this:

Luce Dio

Me

Well ofcourse I'm setting them up so I can't be a haggard someone in their love life, and well Lucy needs to do "damoves" on Dio. Well and if youre asking how I got Dio to sit next to Luce well let's give thanks to the one and only famous Aya Drevis' puppy eyes.

But in such unfortunate events of life. They did sit next to each other but their not talking. But I can say that Luce wad stealing looks from Dio.

Well and Dio? He was just there probably bored.

*mental sigh

+++Time skip+++Math+++

Well the test is starting.

aftet 137892668 seconds

scribble

scribble

scribble

scribble

Done! I studied so much for this test. Dio looks finished. I'm so going to beat him.

"Ok class pass your papers. Finish or not finish." Ms. Mavis said in a sweet manner.

Ms. Mavis Rose is a sweet, nice teacher. She rarely gets mad. Plus she's really pretty.

Well teacher decided to check the papers now, which was a good thing cause we would know the results now.

Teacher began talking "Well, we have someone who got perfect."

Ms.Mavis words filled me with tension. As her mouth began to open everything went slow mo. Nah, I'm joking but I'm very nervous

"Dio Chul" Ms. Mavis said and then there I was. TT__TT. Uwahhhhhhh. Whyyyy?!

It's ok there's still Science. Yes! Science is my hope.

"And we have someone who only got one mistake." she stated

"Aya Drevis" I heard my name. Well why did I have to have that one mistake. Damn.

Dio looked at me and smirked. Ok fine. he wins.

"Looks like I'm going to win Ms. Drevis" Dio whispered

"Ugh. I'm going to make sure in Science Mr. Chul, just wait in see." I replied back.

I'm going to make sure *insert evil laugh*

"Very well, we'll see about that." Dio whispered back.

Well we currently looked like we escaped from the mental hospital. But oh well. It's what happens when your with your your best friend right?

-----Science Time-----

Well I managed to get there before teacher got to class. Well I would say our Science teacher is scary when you're late but he is nice.

I sat on my usual seat. Dio prepare to meet your doom, I'm so gonna ace this.

"Let the quiz begen." Sir Chad said

a few hours later

scribble here

scribble there

scribble everywhere

Well I'm pretty sure all of this is right. I looked at Dio he was just relaxing on his chair.

"Pass your paps class." teacher said and Sir went on checking.

After centuries of checking he finally stood up and I waited for his words of wisdom.

"Well congratulations Ms.Aya, you got a perfect score." as Sir said that words, Life rose up to it's fullest.

"and Mr.Chul got one mistake. That's all for today I will post the rest of the scores tomorrow" Sir added

"Well cancel of sched looks like I'm going with you later Aya." Dio suddenly said

"Eh well since both of us won, we BOTH have to do the bet." I told him while putting my tongue out

"Sure, We'll go later at 7 but this is only once Aya" Dio said in monotone mode

*bell rings

"See you later Mr. Chul!" I waved my hand and headed to the canteen.

++To be continued++

Sorry if it's short, I'll make it longer next time.Well any suggestions?,Violent reactions? Comment? leave em down there and press that vote button so Aya will make you dinner later :3

and I do not own Mad Father nor Aya,Dio,Maria and other Mad Father characters. :3