What?

Hey! Here's another chapter! Hope you enjoy. I WILL be putting smut in this fanfiction, but it'll be farther into the chapter! I'll put on a warning sign if y'all don't like those type of parts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--AYA--

He grabbed my chin and was about to fill the gap between our lips...

Until

"AYA! DIO!" Maria shouted as she came bursting in the room.

We both turned our heads else where, thankfully Maria didn't notice. She didn't notice..

We almost kissed... @_@

We were both as red as red can get. Which left Maria confused but I can tell she chose to ignore that.

I

Almost

Kissed

My

Best

Friend

I can't let this happen, me and Dio. I can't let our friendship be on the line because of this stupid feelings.

"Are you alright Aya? How's your foot?" Maria asked in a motherly tone.

"I'm fine Maria, Dio took care of me anyway." I smiled at her, Maria was always so sweet and concerned. I'm glad she became my mother figure.

"Dio, you should let Aya rest, she must be really tired." Maria told Dio as he nodded and left the room.

"Good night sweetie, I hope you get well." she added with a sweet smile.

------Monday------

I was finally physically feeling great! Emotionally? I'm extremely confused. Why?

TT^TT Because, Dio and I haven't talked since the incident. Was he embarrassed? He did initiate the almost kiss.

I walked till I got to my locker and oddly saw a note. It was in a cute paper and in beautiful cursive writing.

{Hey! I know you may not expect this. But, I like you. Please meet me behind the school during lunch.

Your secret admirer 💖}

Who is this? Well I know what you're thinking "IT'S DIO YOU DUMBFCK ASSDAGSJRSYJGS*&YHIUYSIAIYAHSHUIDY(UHDGGIL."

Well, I know for a fact this isn't Dio's writing, HONESTLY! This came from someone else.

"What you got there?"

HUMAYGHAD, I was shook.

I turned around and it was just Stacy!

"Hey, Stace, someone left this letter in my locker do you have a clue who?" I asked her curiously.

She shookt her head in a no motion
"Although it looks really familiar." She said obviously looking bothered.

She was right it did look familiar... It was quite strange. It was already lunch so I   bid Stacy good bye and made my way to the location asked by this "admirer".

Admirer huh? Who would admire me? I just eat a lot. So much that when I get a husband we'd probably divorce because I leave no food in the fridge.

Oddly, I saw a familiar figure at the meet up place...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What the fuck???
It was
.
.
.
.
.
.
StACyY???????????????

"Stacy what are you doing here?"
"I have to tell you.. I love you Aya." She said, looking at me straight in the eye.

"What?" I reacted, still confused

"I love you! Don't you understand? I've been hiding it for so long." What the hell is happening???

"Just kidding HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" I sighed in relief.

"God, Stacy for a second there you scared the hell out of me." I scolded her.

"Anyway here's the real admirer." Stacy said quickly running away back inside the school

Suddenly another familiar man came out behind one of the trees

"Hey."

Dio?

"Oh, uhm what are you doing here?" I asked baffled by his sudden appearance

"I'm your admirer, Aya." He said confidently

"Come on guys, stop messing with me. Very funny. Ha ha." I laughed, but in reality my heart was beating in a fast pace.

"I'm serious, Aya."

What's happening? Everything's happening so fast.

"I love you."

With that I rendered speechless

"I have ever since, your sweetness, being lovable even if you love food that much, your hyperness, the way you smile, everything about you makes my heart beat. I tried to stop myself but I couldn't."

I stayed silent. Is this true? Is Dio, the boy that saved me, my best friend, actually confessing?

" I understand your silence, I understand if you're going to reject m-"

"NO!" I said quickly

"Oh- uhm I mean, this is all happening so fast, I was shocked." I blabbered

"Don't worry, you don't have to answer me now. I'm willing to wait for a girl worth waiting for." He smiled which made me blush.

He made his way to me to which seems he was about to kiss my lips, he got closer and closer to my lips....

~~~~~
DONE!!! I am the worst writer in the world HAHAHAHHAHA I CANT EVEN FINISH THIS, Im sorry HAHAHAHAH I PROBABLY LOST A LOOOT OF READERS CAUSE I BARELY UPDATE!!! Lots love someday Ill finish this! Even if it takes a long time!!!