It's...

I looked up and...

Chad?

It's Stacy's cousin. He.. he can't see me cry!

"Aya are you alright? Come on let me treat you food." As much as I'd love too-

"Come on, we can talk about it." before I can even do anything he pulled me towards a ice cream store.

He gave me cookies n' cream while he got chocolate ice cream.

"Thanks Chad." I said shortly, me and him are actually close, but he got busy with the sports and everything.

"Yea, it's been a while since we last lounged out."

"Good ol' days, so how's life?" I asked him

"You know, the usual sports and stuff and I've been trying to court Anne but unfortunately Carlo beats me through it. She said she only looks at me like a friend."

"Rejected and Friendzoned." I laugh at him

"Yea,yeah! We all know that I got my ass rejected." He said as rolls he's eyes

"Anyways! Why were you crying?"

"I just... just-"

"Just?" He looked at me curiously

"Just remembered that... Snowball is sick and he might die." What? What the hell is that reason?

"PUH-lease Aya, I know you won't cry unless that rabbit dies at this very moment."

"Gah.. fine!" Should I tell him?

"It's because of..." Ok, I'm going to try to tell him.

"It's because of my mom... I just remembered her.. I was planing on visiting her." Yes a good excuse that's totally not stupid. Thanks mom.

"Oh.. I'm sorry Aya."

"It's alright, you didn't do anything wrong."

"Let's walk to the park, I feel bored" the park... Ugh stupid teenage hormones..

"Sure." I managed to say without shuttering.

Going back to the corner, where I first saw you gonna camp in my sleeping bag-  ( Man That Can't be Moved by The Script)

My phone? Ok, ok wait a minute- geez.

"Give me a second?" I asked Chad

He nodded and I walked outside and checked the caller I.D....

                           Dio

                 12345678900

               Answer    Reject

I gripped my phone and stared at it. Should I answer it? I mean.... Fine

"Hello Dio?"

"Dio you must understand I love you!"  I heared the girl said. I quickly turned it off before I could hear anything else.

*sighs

"So... Who was that?" Chad asked

"Just a friend who dialed the wrong number." I said

"Want to go to the park now then?" I added.

Ugh.. Dio didn't have to let me hear his conversation with his GIRLFRIEND...

"Well Aya... Your ice cream is melting." Chad pointed out.

"Oh I'm sorry! I've been zoning out alot!" I exclaimed

"Yea, I've noticed." He stated

I have to stop thinking of this. Even food my loves is getting involved in this situation.

"Uhh, well Chad, finding anyone of the interest since you got rejected?"

"Nobody yet, I might be alone for the upcoming dance next week."

"Haha, that sucks."

"Tell me about it." He said as he rolls his eyes.

"You?" He asked

"Me? What about me?"

"I meant, have anyone of the interest?"

"N..no not really."

"Oh really? How about Dio?" He said attempting to tease me

"No! Why would I like Dio?" I quickly denied.

"Yea,yea, I totally believe you."

I glared at him and he grinned into a very boyish smile.

As we joked around, and walk at the park, I saw that Dio and the girl was gone. Perhaps they went on a date. *mental sighs

"Well since obviously you don't have a date and so do I, why not we be together for the dance? As friends alright!" He says

"Sure, why not." I smiled, besides Dio might already have a date. Wait.. wtf why am do I care if he does?? @__@ Damn hormones, making me think stupid things.

Chad and me began to joke around and stuff.

*ting

A message? I checked my phone to see it was Maria.

M:
  Sweety, I won't be at home tonight. I'm very busy in the hospital. Left food in the pot and fridge. Be safe.

A:
Ok

  After a while Chad took me home and bid me good bye. When I opened the door, I saw Dio sitting on the couch with a sturn look.

"Where have you been?"

______

This chapter might ba a little over acted but hey xD Don't worry next chapter would be so much better :D

~Tenshi_Bacon