Well... This is the most awkward day of my life

Doesn't Dio look cute there ^_^ Anywaysss here's another storeyy for all of you!!! Should I put a mild T rated scene? In the future chapters tho not in the next 😂 Answerr if you want and tell me if you don't want ;)
Story time!
~~~~~~~~
Aya's POV

O///O
What am I suppose to do now? I can't carry him! I'm not that strong! Huhu!

" D-Dio stand up." I managed to say
He didn't say anything. TT^TT

Okay okay I have an idea
Attempt #1

*poke
*poke
*soft poke
*hard poke
*pokes again

It's not workingggg ASDASDASDADDADS WHAT NOW?

Attempt #2

"DIOOOO WAKEEE THE HELL UP! Dioooo please don't make it hard for the both of us."

"Ngh" that's what he managed to blurt out.

This time I will try to carry him! I managed to push him off me and put his arm around my shoulders... Oh god he's heavy! And they call me fat *^*

I got him on the bed, he seemed tired, I hope he gets well soon. To think of it, I'm tired to.

My eyelids began to betray me TT^TT and I fell asleep.

Timeee Lapse~ waking up

I felt a little groggy, and woke up with Dio staring at me... Wait what 9_9

"Aya.." He said in a monotone voice, he seemed to be feeling better.

"Yea?"
" You drooled all over me" He said with this expression -> -_-;
I expected him to say "Oh thanks Aya for taking care of me." Or maybe "Aya you're so awesome at nursing me! You should be a nurse!" Or perhaps "I wouldn't mind getting sick again if you take care of me." Wait what... No urm. DELETE THAT THOUGHT. DELETE. ERASE.

I wiped out my saliva from my face, I blushed when I realized our position

O///O I was hugging him! I quickly jumped off the bed, oh I think I have to prepare dinner! I ran outside and heard a chuckle on the way out.

"Oh my god!"
*PAK

I'm such a klutz •_•
I fell
Down
The stairs...

This is the most awkward day of my life. I swear can it get any worse?

*ding dong
Oh that must be Maria! I opened the door to see a surprise...
.
.
.
.
.
It was the girl who kissed Dio.

~~~~~
Sorry for the short story! I'll make it longer on the next chapter! But dun dun dun CLIFFHANGER AGAINNNN MWAHAHAHAH. I'll update soon, I just need to find more inspiration. Hope you like the story tho.

•Tenshi_Bacon