Chapter 1~

It's been a year since Ed and Al got their bodies. For Ed it's been a month since Ed and Winry broke up. For Al it's been a month since they got together, little did Ed know about Al and Winry's relationship. Ed doesn't know much, all he knows is that it's time. He decided to walk to Central to pay a visit to an old friend. The door read, "Colonel Roy Mustang." Ed opened the door and saw Roy sitting in his chair looking out the window, as usual. When Ed entered the room, Roy turned around and saw Ed's familiar, and sweet face. Roy was too nervous to speak and so was Ed. All Roy said was, "Fullmetal, what are you doing here?" Ed was blushing, his face almost a bright red. All Ed could say was, "Colonel... I- I..." Ed was stuttering. Roy responded with, "What is it Fullmetal?" Ed started sweating. Silence. "Just spit it out Fullmetal. Whatever you have to say, just say it." Roy said with a sneaky smirk. Ed finally was able to speak, he responded very quickly. "Willyougooutonadatewithme?!" Edward then grabs his chest, as if he had a heart attack an fell to the floor, one knee on the ground, almost close to tears. Roy got up out of his chair and walked over to Ed. He knelt down to his level and lifted up his head so their eyes could meet each others. Roy saw the tears in Ed's eyes. Roy wiped them away and answered Ed's question, "I thought you'd never ask, Fullmetal." Roy helped Ed up, and embraced him. Once they embraced they couldn't let each other go. Until, Ed's phone rang. It was Al. And he, had some news.
                                   ~