Chapter 15~

"W-what?" "Nurse, who are these people?" "This is your brother, and your..." "I'm his, um, lover." "Yeah, this man is your lover." "That black-haired guy?" "Yes." "He looks..." "Handsome, right?" "...weird." "What!" "I kinda think the blonde haired one is cuter." "WHAT!?" Both of them screamed that at the same time. "But Ed! I'm your brother! That'd just be wrong!" "Ed please tell me you remember me." "Nope!" "Not in the slightest bit?" He comes closer. "Ed please!" "Sir. He needs to recover! If you want his memory to be restored then you have to let him think what he wants to think. Then after maybe a month or so he'll be fine and back with his normal memories." "What?! I'm not waiting another month! You guys are the worst doctors!" "Security! Take these two out of here!" "What? I didn't do anything! It was all Roy!" Roy and Al are then out of the hospital. "Huh." "Is something wrong, Mr. Elric?" "That man. The one who's my 'lover,' he seems..." "Seems what?" "...familiar..." "Wow." "What?" "Your brain is developing faster than expected." "Huh?" "It's nothing. Just get some more rest, okay?" "Alright." "I'll leave you alone now." "Okay."
'Ed please!'
"Something about his voice. It's... so... useless...
                 ...just like him...
                                 ...in the rain."
                                   ~