Chapter 16~

"Nurse! I need to see that man! W-what's his name... Roy! I need to see him!" "But you aren't fully recovered." "I'm fine! I remember everything!" "But your wounds!" "I'm fine! I have more emotional pain than physical." "Sir! Please get back here!" Ed was gone. He was running trying to catch up to Roy and Al. Then Ed sees Al and Roy sitting on a bench by a bus stop. "Roy!" "Ed?" Roy turns around to see Ed running, approaching to Roy. "Roy!" Ed shouted, his smile wide with misty eyes. "Ed!" Ed's now embracing Roy. Then, knowing their luck, they fell hard on the ground. "Ow! Of course this had to happen!" "I saw that one coming! Sorry Roy." "Ed you shouldn't be apologizing. I should. I'm sorry I burned you. You being hurt so much was all my fault. I'm sorry." "It's okay Roy. I forgive you." But there was still one more person who had some explaining to do. Ed and Al glanced at each other. "Al?" "Ed I'm... I'm so..." Al burst into tears. He came closer to Ed then embraced him. "I'm sorry!" He was shouting and crying. "I'm such a bastard! I was so stupid! I'm so sorry!" "Whoa! Al! It's okay! I'm the one who's the bastard. I should've never let my emotions take over me. I was..." Al stops crying. "You were just what?" "I guess I was just jealous you were with Winry. Winry was my first love and I just was so stupid. I'm sorry Al." "It's okay Ed." "I guess we were both a little stupid, huh Al?" A chuckle from both of them. "Yeah I guess we were." "Now could you please let me go. You're kinda crushing me and my wounds aren't healed yet." "Oh! Sorry!" They both laugh. "Well Fullmetal?" "Yeah Roy?" "You glad things are back to the way they are?" "Yeah. Of course a lot has changed, but I'm glad Al and I are loving brothers again." "Ed." "Yes Roy?" "You should probably head back to the hospital to let your wounds heal." "You're right. Except go one thing." "What is that?" "One thing is healed already." "What's that?" "My heart." "What do you mean?" "My heart, it was full of betrayal, but now it's being restored. Because I have something special." "What is that special something?"
             "It's you Roy. You are my special something...
                       ...and I couldn't ask for anyone better..." <3
                                     ~