Chapter 10~

2 am. The digital clock reads 2 am. Ed gets up from the bed. Roy wakes up as well. "Ed." "Don't worry Roy, I'll just be outside. I usually do this when I can't get sleep. I'll be back in a couple minutes." "Alright, take your time." Ed leaves the house and sits on one of the steps in front of Roy's house. Ed just sits there and stares at the sky. The dark sky. There were plenty of stars. Then he remembers when he was younger. When him and Al were stuck on an island for a month so they could learn the meaning of the saying, "All is one, one is all." He remembers him and Al realizing what it meant...
...while they were looking up at the dark sky and stars. "Damn it! I made a mistake! I need to find Al!" Ed headed back inside to tell Roy. "I need to find Al!" "What? Why?" "I made a mistake. I need to see Al so we can make things back to the way they were." "You sure about this?" "I'm sure. I let my jealousy and emotions take over my mind." "Alright Fullmetal. Good luck!" "Thanks Roy!" Ed hugs him. "I love you." "I love you too Ed." Then Ed was off to apologize to Al so he could earn back his brother. Hopefully Al can forgive him. Soon Ed's betrayal would fade away if this worked out. Hopefully it does...
                          ...hopefully...
                                     ~