Chapter 6~

Still stunned, Ed decides to go in the shop with Roy following him. They were coming closer to them, Ed's heart beating faster and faster. Then, Ed was right next to them. Actually he was behind them but almost next to them. Then Al and Winry turned around. They knew they were in trouble. "Ed! What are you doing here!?" Al was terrified, he was almost too afraid to speak. His words were somewhat panicky. "Are- are you mad?" Ed then slaps Al in the face. "Of course I am! I'm pissed!" "Brother. I'm sorry I-" "No just shut up you bastard! I can't believe you would go out with my ex! What the hell is wrong with you!" "Ed, calm down. Al can be with whoever he wants." "Shut up, Winry!" "Brother, please calm down." "Just shut up Al!" After that, Ed pushes Al in the ground and runs out of the shop. Roy tries to catch up with him. Al and Winry decide to follow him. Ed is then in a dark alley, he punched the wall out of frustration. "Damn it! That jerk! I hate him! Ugh! You little bastard! I will never forget what you've done!" Roy then found Ed. "Fullmetal, are you okay?" Ed then turns around and hugs Roy, then starts crying, Roy could feel Ed's tears seeping through his shirt and landing on his chest. "Fullmetal. I'm so sorry you had to see that." Just then, Al and Winry find Ed and Roy embracing. "It's okay Mustang." Ed turns to see Al and Winry's faces. "It's not your fault." While saying that, Ed stares intensely at Al's face. "Let's go." They pass Al and Winry. Al's face. That's all Ed turned around to see. Ed then looks down at the ground, a tear rolls down his face, then more came down. It was like a river...
...a river that never stops flowing...
~