Chapter 12~

He was almost there. "Al, I swear if you're doing what I think you're doing, you'll be praying you had your armor back!" Then he was there. Outside of Winry's house. Ed was about to to walk in without knocking. He opened the door, very quietly. He saw the lights were off. He walked around the house. "Al. Al where are you?" He says it quietly. Then Ed finds Winry's room. The door was slightly open. Her room was dark. Ed opened the door. There he saw, Winry and Al...
                          ...laying in bed, with Al shirtless and Winry also was obviously shirtless as well. Ed was speechless. He couldn't speak. He runs out of the room, slamming the door and running out of the house. Al wakes up. He heard the door slam. He put on his jacket to see what happened. He went outside and saw Ed running. Al chased after him. "Brother! Brother, wait!" Ed goes back to Roy's place. "Fullmetal! What happened?" "Nothing. It's-" Tears. Al comes following close behind. Roy looks at Al furiously. "What did you do?" "Roy, don't do this. Please. Don't hurt Al. He may be a betraying bastard but he's still me brother." Roy pulls out his gloves. "Roy! No you can't do this!" "Brother!" "Alphonse!" Without thinking he gets in front of Al and put his right arm against his face. Then he realized he didn't have his metal arm. "Damn it! Roy! Please don't-!" Snap...
                  ...It was too late.
                                 ~