Chapter 9~

*WARNING!*
Contains VERY descriptive tongue kissing. It's not that bad, but if you can't handle it just skip that part. That's all! Now for the cute yaoi time!! Okay, enjoy! ~M
~
"F-Fullmetal! What're you-" His question is interrupted by Ed kissing him. They're tongues come apart, some saliva still connected from their tongues. "Fullmetal." "What is it Roy?" Again, Ed calls him Roy. Roy was at a dead end. He didn't know whether to keep going or stop. "Fullmetal." That's all he could say. "Yes? What's wrong? Is this too much?" "Fullmetal... This... feels so wrong." He said it quietly. But not quiet enough for Ed not to hear. "Roy." Tears start streaming down his face. Ed gets off from on top of him. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm sorry!" That's all he said. His voice was shaky. "Fullmetal, why are you crying and repeatedly saying you're sorry?" "Roy. I'm sorry. I'm, I'm-" That's all he said until he starts crying even more. "Fullmetal, it's just, you know. I don't." He couldn't find the right words. "What Roy?! You don't what?" Ed was shouting. "I don't want to disappoint you." "What do you mean?" "What if I do something wrong? What if I hurt you? I've only ever done this with women. I don't..." A long pause. "You don't what?" Ed was calm now. There was some sympathy in those words, he didn't want to upset Roy more than he already was. "I don't want to lose you..." A tear rolled down their faces. "Roy. I don't want to lose you either. And you'll never disappoint me." A pause so they could glance at each other. "We'll go through this...
...together.
Let's just slow down for now. Okay?" "That sounds like a good idea." They smile at each other. Roy pats Ed's head. "Well Fullmetal, it's been a long night, how about we get some rest?" "Okay. I'm pretty exhausted, so a rest sounds good right about now."
"Goodnight Roy!"

"Goodnight...
...Ed" <3
~