Chapter 7~

"So Fullmetal, it's getting pretty late. We should be heading home now." "Yeah, about that, um, since Al and I share the same house, I might need to stay at your place." "Oh, um, okay." Roy liked the sound of that. The only reason why he liked it was because he only had one bed. Again, another thing he could take advantage of. "I think we should go now, okay?" Roy couldn't contain himself. 'He looks so cute. And the way he said okay with his cute smile. I don't know if I'll be able to keep my hands to myself tonight!' "Um, okay. Yeah, that sounds like a good idea." "Alright! Um, Mustang?" "What is it Fullmetal?" "Do you actually love me? I've seen the way you'd look at other girls and I just don't want you to be taking pity on me." Roy stops walking. He faces Ed. He stares at Ed's big, golden eyes. Then he takes the sides of Ed's face. Their lips get closer. "Mustang, what are you-?" Their lips meet. Roy and Ed just stood there, kissing, tongue and all. Then after at least 15 seconds they stop. Drool came down Ed's chin, both taking deep breaths before they could speak. "Damn Roy. I didn't know you were that good." "Fullmetal. I love you. There's no way I could fake that." "I love you too, Mustang." They were almost at Roy's house. "How much longer do we have to walk?" "Just a little more, we're almost there." Then they arrived.
                                     ~