Chapter 2~

Once the phone rang, their embrace had ended. "Sorry Mustang I've gotta take this. I'll be right back, okay?" Ed said. "Okay, take your time." Roy said back. Then Ed left the room. Ed picked up the phone and all Al told Ed to do, was to meet him outside the building where Ed was. Ed was shocked because he realized Al had followed him. Ed agreed, went back to Roy to tell him and headed out to see Al. Ed reached for the door knob, but a sudden urge comes to his wrist. It's Roy's hand. Roy grabs Ed's wrist and they share a passionate kiss. Ed's hand is then removed and he punches Roy right in the face. He then shouts, "That's not until the date! Don't be doing that! I need to go see Al!" Then Ed leaves walking faster than usual. Then he's now outside and he sees Al. He can tell Al is nervous. "Um... Brother... there's something... I uh... have to tell you." Al says, taking long pauses after some words. "Well could you make it fast. I'm uh... kinda... busy." Ed says trying not to tell Al about his date with Roy. "Oh don't worry, it shouldn't take long." Al responds with a bead of sweat coming down his face. "Okay, then tell me, what's the news?" "Well... I'm actually... well... I'm actually going-" A phone rings. It was Ed's phone. Roy was giving him a voicemail. It said he was on a tight schedule, and if they wanted to go, they would have to now. "Sorry Al. What was it you wanted to tell me? Make sure you say it now, 'cause I have to leave now." "Oh, uh, I'm going... " A slight pause. "I'm going to hang out with, uh, May! Yeah! May. I just wanted you to know. Because I might be coming home later than usual." Al was too scared to tell Ed. So he had to make up an excuse. "Oh okay. You two have fun then!" Then Ed left and Al was standing there. Staring at Ed. And all he could think was...

...what have I done?
~