I've Returned

Hello, since everyone has been asking me about my new book I decided that I'll give a seek peek of it. I hope you like it! So, here's the seek peek. Enjoy! On the side is what Alaska looks like!!

__________________________

Hope*

I backed up to where my back was against the tree. I was scared as the person that was in front of me got closer. Why does everything have to happen to me. The person was wearing a black cloak and you couldn't see if it was a girl or a boy. The person reached out from under the cloak where you can see armor underneath. The person reached out an touched my cheek.

For some reason I felt safe, then the person spoke and it made me relax. "I waited 500 years for you." It was a girl and what does she mean she waited for me for 500 years. Why would a girl save me? There was bodies all around us and they were all hunters that were trying to kill me, but the girl in front of me was the one who killed them and saved my life. I looked up at the girl, but I couldn't see her face. For some reason I really wanted to.

I jumped as I heard howls in the distance. The girl turned in the direction of the howls. She dropped her hand where I whimpered. Why did I whimper? She looked at me through her hood and I felt her smile even though I couldn't see if she did. I leaned forward to see if I can get a good look at her, but I couldn't as she stepped back. She turned around an ran. I just watch her run away. Why was she running away?

I heard growls from my right seeing a black wolf and I knew from this very moment that I'm in big trouble.