Chapter 30

*unedited sorry*

Hope*

I slowly opened my eyes to meet a white ceiling. I grunted as I sat up slowly and rubbing my sore head. I was on a King sized bed that had white sheets and blue pillows that had a pink rose. This isn't my home, where am I? I glanced around the room to see red walls that had pictures of mysterious people. There was two doors, I think ones a bathroom and the other was a closet. I looked over to see a huge widow that opens up to see the ocean and other things.

Why am I here? I closed my eyes and thought really hard, but my head begins to hurt. I swung my legs over the edge of the bed and got up on my shaky legs. I stumbled forward and ran into a dresser. I shook my head and tried to walk again. It was hard, but I made it to the first door and opened it. It was a bathroom and it was huge. I stumbled inside and my eyes widen to see a huge shower that you can probably fit thirty people in it. I quickly did everything in the bathroom and took a quick shower. My muscles were sore for some reason as I stepped out of the shower. My eyes landed on some clothes on the sink. I went over to the clothes and picked them up. A black t-shirt, jeans, and undergarments.

After I was done in the bathroom, I went back to my room. I shook my white hair and looked around the room again, my eyes landed on two doors that were connected together. I walked over to them and placed my hand on the door, it's designs were so unique. I slowly opened it and peeked my head out to see no one in the empty hall. I stepped out and sniffed the air, smelling salt and someone else's scent. I still don't know why I'm here or what happened. I walked down the hallway and glanced at the pictures that were on the wall. Some were women and men dressed in some type of armor, all different. I stopped at a picture and my eyes widen. The memories came rushing back. My mate died saving me, she took her own life for me.

My eyes ran over her face, stopping at her eyes. She was wearing her armor and she had her arms crossed over her chest. Her right arm crossed under her left arm which she was gripping her sword. Her left arm crossed above her right arm which had a shield. Her legs was were slightly spread and if you look closely the background behind her had a house with wolves. In the middle of the pack was a black wolf which looked familiar. I ran my finger over the black wolf, then it hit me. It was my house, and the black wolf is my dad. I looked up so I was looking at my mates face. She look fierce and beautiful. I let the tears fall because I was fighting to not show any weaknesses, but I just lost my mate.

I stepped back and ran my hands through my hair, sighing in frustration. I paced back and forth, running my hands through my hair over and over till it gave me a slight headache. I cried out and punched the cement wall which didn't hurt me. I heard running feet coming towards me till I heard a mans voice. "My king?" I took my hand out of the wall and turned to the man in blonde hair and blue eyes. He looked at my hand in horror. He walked to me, rather slowly like I was going to hit him instead. "Are you alright?" I looked at my bloody fist, the looked back up. "I-I'm fine." I said, then glanced at my mates picture. The blonde man looked at the picture of my mate and looked down. "I'm sorry about your mate my king." I just nodded and walked passed him.

I can hear the man walk behind me as I looked around the hall. "W-where am I?" I stuttered out while rubbing my face. "You are in Valhalla." I was confused at what Valhalla really is. I've been here with my mate when she tried to prove to me. "What is Valhalla?" I asked as I stopped and turned to him with a confused look. "Let's go to your study so I can tell you everything about it." He said appearing at my side before walking ahead. I followed closely behind, afraid if I lose him I might get lost since this place was huge. We came to a huge double doors that was completely huge. He opened it and pushed the doors open. My mouth fell open at the sight before me. The room was size of a house, it was open and there was shelves of books everywhere. In the middle of the room was a desk and a chair that was unique in some type of way.