Chapter 32

*unedited*

Hope*

Dream:

My eyes snapped open by themselves. I stared at a moonless sky, nothing, but the stars were the only thing I see. I sat up carefully, but I moved to fast making myself wince in pain. I looked around at my surroundings, nothing but grass. I started walking forward while looking around to try to figure where I am. "Hope." I spun around to see no one there. I swear I heard my name being called. I turned around and continued again. "Hope, help." I spun around again to see no one there again. "Who's there!" I shouted out into the empty air. "Help me! Please Hope! I'm scared."

I started running towards the voice that keeps calling my name. "Hope, I need you." I ran even faster. I stopped in my tracks an my eyes widen. There on her knees was my mate. "Hope, where are you?" I started running towards her. "Light! Light!" I screamed at her, trying to make her look up. "Hope, I'm so sorry." I stopped again, I was few feet away from her weeping form. "I'm so sorry." She sobbed fisting her hands in the grass. Then a bright light appeared out of nowhere casting it on Light. She looked up, hot years kept rolling down her cheeks. "What's going on?" Her beautiful pink hair blew everywhere as the wind began to pick up.

"Lightning!" I shouted out. She didn't look at me, but at the shining light. Her tears has stopped fallen and it was replaced with a gentle smile. "Etro." She whispered rather confused, but relieved. She slowly stood up from the cold ground. I started running towards her, calling her name over and over again. I stopped as I made it to her, she doesn't even realize I was there. I went to place my hand on her shoulder, but it went right through her. My eyes widen, then looked at my hand. I can't even touch her. I can feel the tears ready to spill, but I couldn't, and I knew why.

I knew this is a dream, but why am I dreaming about this. I took a step back and watched as everything unfold. It's an illusion, someone is trying to warn me. I can feel the power running through my veins as I realized something. I remembered when Lightning died in my arms. I remembered that after Light died, that guy never came after me. Did the guy knew that if he tried to kill me, something will happen. I looked back up to see a women that I don't know who. Lightning was on one knee with her right hand on her chest where her heart is.

"Hello Hope." I gasped and looked at the women with black hair and a dress that goes down to her feet. "Who are you?" I asked as she started walking to me. Her gaze was instance, so I looked away. "When I told Light that she was going to have second chance mate, I was expecting someone more older, not eighteen." I growled at her. I don't care who this women is, she needs to shut up. "Don't growl at me mister. I was Queen before Light. I have more patience than you." In the back of my mind, something was telling me to not trust her. I looked at her closely, she moved like a man would, steady and tall. Then I got a look at eyes, they black something a Queen wouldn't have. "Who are you?" I hissed out. She smirked, and snapped her fingers.

The forest vanished and now we were at the castle in Valhalla. "When Light died, I was surprised. She hasn't even train you how to become a God." I fisted my hands as I watched her walk up the steps to my throne. "Also, she is different from any Goddess I've seen. I've lived through many wars, battles, and diseases. When I was chosen to become a Goddess. I knew this is what I want to do. But every life has to be taken." She brushed her hair out of her face and sat down in the chair. "What do you want?" I said to her. She smiled at me. "Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember about me." I was confused as she stared down at me. "You only have a few days left before you gain your full power. I wish you luck." She tapped a finger on her chin, then smirked. "What will you risk to get her back." I was about say something back, but suddenly everything was getting blurring. Last thing I heard was her voice. "Farewell my King."

Dream Over:

I snapped my eyes open to see a white ceiling. Where am I? I took a deep breath which led me to coughing. "My King." A voice said in the distance. I trie to sit up, but I couldn't. "Relax my King. You got hit pretty hard." I lifted my head to see Lucas. His face shown relief and something else. "W-what happened." Lucas looked away, I can feel his anger raiding off him. "Marcus. Marcus was here. You fought him, but did not win." Then memories came back, one part made be sat up which I grunted in pain. "Whoa, you need..." I raised my hand as I took a deep breath. "My dad. Where's my dad." I gasped out rubbing my sore chest. Lucas took a step back and didn't say a word.

"Well?" Lucas shook his head and turned around. "I'll let your mother know your awake." I was about to call him back, but he already left. I sat up in my bed and thought if my dream. I saw Lightning and I met a women who I think is Etro. I closed my eyes and remember the guy named Marcus stabbed my dad in the chest. I wonder if he's ok. A knock came at my door where mom popped her head in. "Hey sweetie, how you doing?" She said entering my room. "I'm fine, but where's dad. Is he ok?" Mom looked down and didn't say a word.

"I'm so sorry Hope. We tried everything." I gaped at her, waiting for her to tell me what's wrong. "Zach, is dead." She started crying, crying because she lost her mate. I fisted my hands in anger. "I-I'm going t-to g-go. I-I hope y-you feel better." Mom kissed my head and hugged me, then left. I closed my eyes, remembering all the times me and dad had fought. Not once did I tell my dad I loved him, not once. I dug my hands deeper into the sheets. I snapped my eyes open when the lights around me flickered. I closed my eyes once again, and growled. He will pay for what he did to me and my family.

I got off my hospital bed, my anger took the better of me as I grab my bed and flipped it over so it covered my door. My eyes widen at my strength, then looked at my hands. I put them down and slumped to the floor. I started to hear my name, but I ignored the names. It's my fault I let my family and mate get hurt. It's my fault. I grab the nearest thing which was the tv remote and threw it across the room. Suddenly something in my chest started to burn. I cried out as I crumbled to the ground. My breath started to taste like ash, and the burning sensation continued. What's going on?

My name was getting louder, but I couldn't bring myself to even speak. I slowly stood up, almost falling over, but I caught myself before I can. I made it to the bathroom and walked in, grabbing the sink. I looked up and gasped. My eyes were no longer green, but bright blue. I leaned closer to the mirror and my eyes widen. My eyes gleamed in the mirror and what I saw made me pass out. In my eyes were tiny blue flames.
_______________________________

Sorry for the long update been really really busy.
Comment and guess what I've chosen for him to be.
Vote as well