Chapter 27

Light*

I looked at him, waiting for him to say something. "This has to be a joke." He said looking at me weirdly. I knew this was going to happen, I just knew it. I looked down seeing that I was my armor. "Hope, you have to believe me. This armor I'm wearing should tell you that I'm very different." I said pointing to my armor. He just looked away from me. "I know you have been dreaming of me Hope because I have the same dreams. We're mates." He still didn't look at me. I reached out, but he step back. I fisted my hands and stepped back so I was on the edge of the cliff.

"Fine, don't believe me. I will prove it." I said then leaned back. "No!" He shouted, but I was already falling. I felt my eyes glow and I teleported so I was behind Hope who was looking over the edge. I laughed making him turn around. "How? You fell?" I walked to him so I was looking into his green eyes. I smiled and creased his cheek. "Let me show you?" I asked him grabbing his face with my hands. I can tell he didn't want to believe me, but I can tell he was going to say yes. He nodded so I turned around. "Gate, Valhalla." The vortex appeared which Hope shrieked. I laughed and neared the portal to my home.

I grab his hand and lead him to portal, slowly not to scare him like I did to Lucas. "Ready to see who I really am?" I asked slowly. Hope looked at the vortex, then to me. "Hope, do you trust me as your mate?" He looked at me with his eyes that caused me to think that he is not ready. "I do trust you." I smiled and grab his hand jumping into the portal to my home, Valhalla. I looked at Hope who had his eyes closed. "Please open your eyes?" I said gently. I can tell he want to, but I can also feel how scared he is, and it pains me to see it. The vortex stopped which I pulled Hope out of the vortex with me dragging behind. I opened my eyes to see my throne, but what surprised me is that there is another throne right next to mine. It was the same as my throne, I wonder how it even got there.

Anyway, Hope was next to me when he slowly eyes open. I stifled a laugh because he looked so confused, but so calm like he seen this place before. "It's just like my dream." I gaped at him. Dream? Have he been dreaming of Valhalla and me at the same time. "There was a girl on that throne..." The sentence dragged, and he didn't finish it. "Hope, are you ok?" I asked placing my hand on his shoulder, as I did he pushed it off. "I don't get it. When I had this dream, I saw you, but I wasn't sure if it was you. I told myself that it was you, but I figured it was just a dream. I was wrong, I was here. You were here." He looked sad as he stared at my throne.

"Hope, do you know what I really am?" I asked walking to my throne, sitting down feeling its power run through my veins. Hope wasn't answering my question, he wasn't even looking at me. I looked away, I can feel the tears wanting to fall. It was to soon, to soon to let him know I'm the creator of everything. "Your a Goddess, like you told me." He said looking at me. "Yes, but do you Hope know why I'm a Goddess?" He shook his head. My grip tighten against the armrest. "Hope, I was chosen. My job is to protect every living thing; werewolf, warlocks, rogues, vampires, elf's, and mermaids. I created everything you see right now, I was born this way. Hope, I'm shifter, a witch, a warrior, and I'm a Queen. I waited forever for you, from every timeline I go to I keep thinking of you. You know what that makes of you, a King, a God." I didn't realize I was in front of him till he was looking into my eyes.

"Hope." I said creasing his cheek that had tears running down them. "Hope, I'm over 500 years old. I stopped aging at the age of 20, you may think I'm joking, but here in Valhalla time is fast, and I can't do anything about it. Did your father tell you about me?" He nodded and looked into my eyes. "Your father was my mate when I joined his pack. The box that he gave you had all my things, well almost everything. I destroyed our bond by taking a potion that Etro which I will tell you later, anyway I wasn't his mate anymore. It was the only way to save him." I finished, well I'm not finished, I don't want to overwhelm him with my answers. He still hadn't said anything, and I was getting worried.

"Say something my love." I said pushing his hair away from his eyes. "Stay away from me." He grab my hands and push them away. I couldn't breath, my heart felt like it shattered into pieces. "Hope?" He growled and move away from me. "I don't believe anything of this, I really don't. I'm not a God or a King, I'm just a normal boy who turns..." He looked at me, his eyes narrowed. "Did you do this to me? Making me wait almost all my life to shift." I looked away hearing him yell at me. "You made me wait almost all my life to shift. That's why I have this mark isn't it? Tell me I'm wrong?" He shouted at me. I can feel his pain running off him into my body. "No, you aren't wrong. When you were a baby, I wanted to give Zach and his new mate a special gift for their new pup which was you. I gave you five animals to turn into, a lion, a wolf, a bear, a King cobra, and a hawk. I did make you wait till your eighteen birthday. I was trying to make you a special son for them, but I didn't know you were getting bullied because of it. I'm so sorry Hope, I really am." I stepped closer to him, but he shook his head putting his hands in front of him.

"No! Just stay away from me." I fisted my hands, and calling the vortex. It appeared behind him swirling in all colors. I walked to him grabbing his elbow pulling him to the vortex. My hair blew everywhere as I stared at my love, my mate. "Hope, I want to know if you accept me or not?" I said grabbing his face with my hands making him look at me. "There's a choice. One, if you leave me now and you don't believe me then I'll let you go. Live a normal life like you wanted. Second, if you do accept me, then I'll never leave your side. Now it's your choice. Leave me or stay as my mate?" I waited patiently as he looked at me. "I'm sorry. I don't accept you and I don't accept myself as being something that does not exist. I want you to stay away from me." He looked at the vortex and I saw tears, but I nodded and let my hands drop to my side. I stepped to the side.

He looked at me, but I grab him and pulled him close to me so my lips were on his. It was short, but it was filled with passion. "Remember one thing Hope and don't forget it. I love you." Then I pushed him into the vortex watching him fall makes me want to go after him. I torn a feather off from my side and let it fall into the vortex before I watch it close. "I will always love you." I whispered and shifted into my wolf, howling to the Gods and Goddess. Please give me the strength to move on and to give my mate a better life. I was crying, my heart was far gone and I couldn't find it. I shifted back and smashed my hand into the stone floor making it break. I can hear the thunder and the lighting crash together making it sound deadly.

I'm a Queen without a King. Goddess without a God. A mate without its mate. A girl who will never see him again. I looked up at the dark clouded sky, my insides were twisted an I felt like puking. I walked to my throne and sat down, letting the power flow threw me. I turn my head to see the other throne was gone, it was like it wasn't even there. Hope, my love I hope you did the right thing to depart us because my heart is far away and only you can find it. Will meet again, and maybe I will have to save you or you will save me. I love you Hope Brown, remember that and cherish it.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>£

You didn't see that coming did you!! haha! I'm sorry for the long update. I had problems with my user and it took my awhile to fix everything. So what u think about this chapter, you think Hope will come around or will he still push her away? Well, just got to find out. Sorry if it's short. 

Comment
Vote