IMPORTANT! Please Read to Understand Me

I am so incredibly frustrated with myself for making you read an author's note as the first chapter. I'm a horrible person.

OH WELL!

It's really important that I tell you a couple of things.

First, there is swearing in this book. Not so much in the first half or so, but after that, I have no idea when and where. So please, either don't get offended, or don't read.

Also, I ship Solangelo, which is a gay ship. I have written some stuff about them, and I will be posting them in this book at some point, so again; don't hate, or leave. I'd much rather have a few people reading my book that actually like all my content, than hundreds of readers who get pissed off and send me hate if I publish a chapter they can't stomach because of the language or the characters.

So yeah, no hate, please, but if you find something that's spelled wrong or doesn't make sense, please let me know. I'm always looking for feedback!

Ummmmm... there were still some things I wanted to--oh yeah! I have no updating schedule, but I'll try and post new stuff fairly often. I can't stand it when there's a really good author with only, like, two chapters. I also hate being a hypocrite, so hopefully, frequent-ish updates!

Also, if you have a request for a chapter, please please pleeeeeeaaaaaaase message me! I'll try and write it, but if I'm not feeling it, you'll probably end up with no chapter and a huge long message from me explaining how badly I feel that I can't write it. I'll try really hard to come up with something, though.

Now, last thing--I promise. These two disclaimers will pertain to the whole book, so that I don't have to put them in every chapter:

 Disclaimer: I do not own PJO or HOO. All of the characters and such belong to Rick Riordan.

Disclaimer #2: I read a lot of stuff on here, with really great ideas in them. They get stuck in my brain, and I write them down in my own writing. I try to give credit where I can, but a lot of it will seem to be my stuff. If you recognize some of your specific ideas in here, please comment or message me and I will give you credit (Or if you don't care, feel good because I like your work. Or not. Doesn't matter to me).

Disclaimer #3: All fanart is drawn by Viria, unless otherwise specified in the chapter. Seriously, she's amazing!

Okay, let's get on to the actual stories and whatnot, huh?

I love you all!

*casually salutes and goes back to her book*

-Sara