27- More Percabeth on the Titanic

*Set sometime while the Seven are on the Argo II*

The spray from the waves was almost like a mist, but Percy stood at the bow of the ship anyway, eyes closed and enjoying the sounds and smells of the ocean. It always calmed him, and whenever he could, he would take a minute to let his thoughts drift. Sometimes he would snap back to reality and realize that several hours had passed, and once in a while he would be completely soaking wet, though that didn't really bother him.

He heard soft footsteps coming up behind him, and two arms wrapped around his torso. Someone rested their cheek between his shoulder blades, and he smiled, opening his eyes to look at the horizon, a gorgeous sunset painting the sky.

"I'm flying, Jack!" he mumbled, and was rewarded with snorting laughter against his back. Annabeth tightened her grip on his waist and rested her chin on Percy's shoulder, chuckling.

"You're such a dork," she said, careful not to shout in his ear. He let his head sink until his temple lay on the crown of her head. Her hair was soft, and tickled his cheek as it blew in the wind.

"Yeah," he agreed, "but I'm your dork." Annabeth hummed in agreement.

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

Idk, I think Percy and Annabeth would replicate that scene a lot just to be funny. Let me know what you think! Sorry it's a bit short today, hopefully I'll have a longer one for you soon.

-Sara