10- Percabeth

If you can't stand another Percabeth chapter, you'll have to leave. 'Cause here comes Percy, heating up Annabeth's school!

"This really is a good book," Annabeth thought happily to herself, staring at the pages of her newest read, Divergent.

Suddenly, a sense of loneliness washed over her. She set the book on the table and sighed. She didn't like feeling this way, but it happened. It was Percy. She missed him, but he went to a different school. And to top it off, no one at her school believed he was real. In fact...

"OMG! That Annabeth girl is so hopeless!" a voice whispered. Annabeth peeked around a bookshelf and saw three girls, Jess, Brett and Meg, huddled together, gossiping. Again.

"Have you seen how she spends her lunch hours? Reading!" Jess continued.

"And her 'boyfriend', Percy? Obviously fake," Meg chimed in.

"I almost feel bad for her; it's so pathetic," Brett giggled.

Annabeth sighed again, then turned back to her book.

'Well,' she reasoned, 'the more people who think he's fake, the less competition I have.'

Then she pushed the girls from her mind and started reading again.

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Meg raced around the corner, panting. As she skidded to a stop beside her locker, she collided with Jess, one of her friends.

"Ow! Watch where you're going!" Jess complained.

"Jess! Never mind that! I've got some big news!" Meg exclaimed. "There's a total hottie wandering around the school. I've never seen him before, but OMG, you have to come see him! He's to die for!"

Intrigued, Jess followed Meg around the halls until they bumped into a tall, muscular boy with bright green eyes and messy black hair.

He smiled in greeting, then looked past the girls at a classroom door. He turned back to Meg, shaking his head slightly.

"Can you tell me where the library is?" he asked politely.

"Of course! Follow me!" Meg said happily, smiling at the boy.

She led him up the stairway, while Jess left, more than a little reluctantly, to go work on a science project. As they walked, Meg noticed tons of people staring at her and the guy. Not that she could blame them...

"So, are you transferring here?" she asked casually, hoping to start a conversation.

"Nah. I'm...doing a project at my school, but... your library is better. Has more material," he replied, looking around. Meg turned a corner, then opened the door of the library.

"Here we are!" she announced quietly.

The boy scanned the room for a moment, and then, shooting a "thanks" over his shoulder, sauntered over to a table, where that nerdy girl, Annabeth, was reading. Not ready to leave the boy quite yet, Meg watched as he sat down next to her and asked where the books on Ancient Greece were.

"Behind me, two shelves over, third shelf from the—" Annabeth looked up. "Seaweed Brain!" she whisper-yelled.

"Hey," he replied, grinning. He kissed her cheek. "Miss me?"

"Of course I missed you, Percy, but why aren't you at school?" Annabeth asked. Meg, however, didn't wait to find out the answer. She ran off to find Brett and Jess. She had to tell them the news; quiet, nerdy Annabeth hadn't been lying about her boyfriend! And what's more, he was gorgeous.

Hello! I'm back from the dead. I'm sorry to have been away for so long, but I'm finished with exams now! Whoop whoop! Of course, I'm gonna be gone the next three days... bleah.

Anyway, I'll be updating a lot more now that it's summer, so be happy! Like always, tell me what you think! Vote, comment, message me—whatever. Also, if you have a request, please let me know, and I'll try and write it out ASAP. I do, however, only write stories that I can feel. Does that make any sense? If I'm not feeling it, if I can't picture it, it's not gonna turn out well, and you'll be disappointed, and I'll be sad because you're disappointed, and I'll go and drop myself into the fields of Eternal Punishment.

Okay, not really, but I'll feel really bad.

I love you all!

-Sara