9- Solangelo/Nico

These are three Solangelo/Nico headcanons, put into one chapter because of how short they are.

DISCLAIMER: NONE OF THE HEADCANONS BELOW ARE MINE. I FIND THESE ALL OVER THE INTERNET, AND SOME OF THEM HAVE BEEN SAVED OFF ONE WEBSITE, AND POSTED ONTO ANOTHER. I WILL TRY AND GIVE CREDIT, BUT IF NO NAME IS WRITTEN ANYWHERE, I'M SORRY.

Whenever Nico visits the Underworld, Hades always tentatively asks about Will. Every time Nico nods his head, a small smile will appear on Hades' face. Persephone always sends Nico back with a rose from her garden for the son of Apollo.

(Credit to thedemigods for this one, I think it's from instagram)

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

In the mornings, Will will roll over on top of Nico and place tons of gentle kisses on Nico's neck and face until Nico tries to push him away, mumbling that it's "too early for this, Will." And Will just stays there, making comments like "wow, you're really warm", and "open your eyes, it's time to get up—doctor's orders", but Nico just continues to groan and groggily reaches up to place his hand over Will's mouth. At this opportunity, Will kisses Nico's palm and warmth floods his (Nico's) body. Will teases him about blushing, and at some point they either end up going back to sleep with Will sprawled on top of Nico, or wrestling on the floor. Either way, they both say they hate mornings, but they secretly love them now that they're together.

(I don't know who wrote this but it's amazing!!!)

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

(This one is only Nico, not Solangelo)

A trait that Reyna and Nico share is what the campers and legionnaires call their "war smiles". The two don't usually smile, but when in battle and determined to win, they'll let a savage, dangerous grin spread over their face, which basically means you're doomed.

(Again, credit to thedemigods. This person has some really great stuff, go look them up!)

So? Yes, no, maybe so? .... I sound like Apollo. Yikes. But tell me what you think!

Auf Wiedersehen!

-Sara