3- Percabeth

*set after the Giant War*

After the war was over, and the nightmares had lessened a little, Percy went back to school. However, his heart wasn't in it. He missed his Wise Girl, but she was at a school in San Francisco, on what felt like the other side of the world. So he trudged through the first month of school alone.

Okay, not totally—he had mortal friends, but no one from his world. No one who had gone through what he had, no one who knew what he was reminiscing about. The fourth Monday back, however, that changed. He was hanging out in the student lounge before class when the principle walked up to him.

"Percy, would you mind showing the new girl around? She has a very similar schedule to yours, so it wouldn't be that difficult."

"Sure, Mrs. McAdams."

"Thank you. She's out front waiting for you."

Percy slung his bag over his shoulder and, walking out of the building, he scanned the parking lot for the new girl. He noticed a large group of guys clustered around a blonde, presumably a cheerleader, or a "popular girl". But as he got closer, he realized that it was the new girl, because he didn't recognize her as one of the students. Still, she looked familiar...

The girl was smiling politely and talking to the boys around her, but her eyes roved past them, looking for something. Pushing past some guys who were trying to get her number, Percy worked his way to the middle of the group. Then he froze. The girl was turned away from him slightly, so she hadn't noticed him yet, but he recognized her. He would know her anywhere. Quickly, he squeezed past the guys closest to her, then tapped her on the shoulder.

"You look lost. Can I help you find anything? Like, a boyfriend?"

The girl turned, and her grey eyes widened in delight.

"Percy!" she exclaimed, and pulled him into a kiss. The throng of boys fell silent.

"How did you get here?" Percy asked happily.

"I took a bus. Duh," Annabeth replied.

"Why?" Percy grinned, guessing the answer.

"I transferred," Annabeth said, returning the smile. "Any more stupid questions, Seaweed Brain, or can you show me to my locker?"

"Sure thing, Wise Girl." Percy made a mock bow, then offered his girlfriend his arm, and led her into the school, happier than he had been in weeks.

...Yikes. I wrote these a long time ago, and now I see how bad they are. I'm sorry! They do slowly get better, as I am influenced more and more by the amazing writers on Wattpad. Please let me know what you think, if you have any suggestions on how to make these better, or if you have any requests!

Later!

-Sara