▪●○•°Mr.Fischbach°•○●▪

You wake up to the most annnoying thing on earth

You wake up to the most annnoying thing on earth...not your alarm...your phone ringing at 2 am. "GET UP Y/N YOUR GONNA BE LATE!" your bf/n (best friends name), you groan and rub your eyes, "Do you know what the fucking time is.." you said as she giggles. "2 am..just giving you a headstart.." you hang up and go back to sleep. Your alarm went off at 6:30 and got up and took a quick shower and put on pair of shorts and a white t-shirt. "Y/n! Hurry up the bus waits for no one!" Your mom yelled upstairs as you ran down and went out the door. 

(I know sucky introduction)

                                °•●*time skkiipp*●•°

You walk in to your last class..Biology, you heard so many different things about a new teacher. You sat in the front desk and waited as other students started trickling in but no sign of a teacher yet. You twiddled With your with your pencil as the door opened and your heart was beating loudly. It was the new teacher his white dress shirt moved up to his elbows and his muscles bulge through his shirt, and the sexiest stubble. "Sorry class i was busy talking with the princible..the names Mr.Fischbach." and his voice made you melt. He wrote down things and took role. You couldnt stop spacing out and thinking about how he would feel with him on you. He tapped on your desk snapping you back into reality. "Pay attention.." he said as everyone snickered. You kept spacing out thinking about him again. You didnt even realize that the bell rang. He closed the door and locked it and then slammed his hands on your desk making you jump. "Mr. Fischbach you scared me!" You hold your chest. He smirked, "I didnt mean to startle you y/n.." his voice deeper than what you remembered. You shiver as he brought his face closer and kissed you. Your eyes widen and then clothes and you kept going and pulls away. "What if we get caught?" You asked, "We wont.." he sits you on your desk, "But what if we do?" You said as he glares, "Y/n..we wont i promise.." you nod as he kissed you more. You pull off his shirt and pants seeing his bulge grow and he pull you closer to him and pulls off yours. "I may have had you only in my class for a day but you were still...off task." He said crawling his hands up your legs and made you shake. "Teach me a lesson.." you said as he smirked and entered into you and made you moan out quietly and started to thrust harder making you grip his shoulders and moan more. You bite your lip as he goes faster and harder making you feel better each time. He started breathing faster as you felt a warm pit in your stomach and it grew bigger. "Ah! Mr. Fishbach I-I..!" He kisses you, "I know.." he thrusts a few more times and then pulls out and cummed on your stomach. You start panting and he cleans you up and puts on your clothes. "Maybe we can do this again some time?" He asked as he buttoned up his dress shirt. You nod and kiss him, "Thank you Mr. Fishbach." He looks into your eyes, "Please..call me Mark." You smile and walk out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~▪○●□■•°•■●□○▪~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry its a quicky I promise a better story will be out sooner.. thank you!