Upgraded /googleplier/

(You all asked for this!!!)

You lay in your bed and sleep peacefully for the first time in 5 months because of 'Marks' pleasures he gave you when you need it. You sent him in for a upgrade so you have a few weeks  or so of alone time till he came back.

-6 months later-

Your doorbell dinged and you ran and slid on the hard floor almost falling back as you gripped the door handle for support. You opened the door to the familiar doorman and handed you a bulkier box than before with your IRL. "Thanks." You closed the door and set the box on the floor and hesitantly opened it and it opened fast and there was Mark. His muscles buldges with veiny arms, might be wired differently this time then from being skinny armed. He smiled wide and toothy looking at you with new lust more than friendly. "Hello Miss, I am project IRL.google.exe but more upgraded and improved, change name for customization Features." He spoke in a more damanding voice then from before. "Change name to Mark." Once again he cocked his head, "Change name to Dark?" You rub your eyes, "this is gonna be a long day, change to Mark.." He stood straight, "Name changed to Mark." Does this damn robot know anything you thought to yourself. "Is there any new motifications." You asked as he nods, "I can eat, sleep, breath, like any human can. I learn most of my skills if my Master/Mistress tells me what to do." He said with another toothy smile, "So you have to learn everything again Persay?" He nods, "We also can bath and shower as like a human should." Your eyes went wide as you thought other wise. "Do you have...genitalia?" You blushed at the weird question soon regretting your question.

"Yes i do.. but not used yet by my developers." You put your head in your hand. This is gonna be an interesting day. "Do you feel anything yet." He nods. You guide him into the bedroom. "Stay here till i get back." You left him unattented at the house just to get some pairs of clothes for him so that when he takes a shower and his clothes need to be washed, he wasnt nude around the house....you were totally fine with that but no need for risks. You arrive back home and Mark is watching tv. "Mark? What are you doing?" He looked at you and got up walking to you. "Having some down time with myself i guess." You grab his hand and his clothes and took him to the bedroom again and cleared out a drawer out and placed the clothes in it. "Now that you have clothes go take a shower." He cocks his head again, "Miss I dont know how." You smile and guide him to the bathroom and take off his clothes and his skin like body was warm just like a body should, he was like a big child that needs the learn things all over again. He got in and you turned on the water for him. He felt the water and smiled and put his head under the water. You kept your gaze.. else where on his body. 

He finished washing and walked out placing a towel around his hips and walked out. You of course followed and helped him and he smiled looking at you as you do a quick kiss and then looked at him. He still had that dumbfounded look on his face. You lay him back and pull off his towel. "Miss are you okay is this natural?" You smile and nod taking off your clothes as his eyes were kept on you. You hovered over him and smile as you slide down on him. He looked down and looked back at you with a confused face. "Is this what you do when you fall in love?" You press your fingers onto his lips and bounced lightly moaning as he watched you with smile. You felt close and moaned louder and  he held your hips as you came and fell onto his bare chest feeling his warmth and the sound of his robotic heart. He strokes your hair and kisses the top of your head. You smile and kiss him ask he looks into your eyes. "Your the only human i will ever love this much." You smiled and felt your eyes close out of exsaustion on his chest listening to the heartbeat ring in your ears.