Googliplier: New Addition/Part 3/

(I cant wait any longer im publishing the stories today!!)

You lay on your bed and slowly open your eyes seeing your perfect boyfriend robot lay right next to you stroking your face, You smile as the sun that made its way throught the  window radiated on his back so perfectly. "Y/n..Are you sure you want to get another one.. im sure im good enough right?" you giggle and kiss the bridge of his nose, "You need some more friends then just me Mark.. besides it will be fun what could possibly go wrong?" he sighs and sits up and getting out of bed bare ass naked without being fazed that you were watching, you burried your face into a pillow. "Im going to take a shower." Of course you liked how he strips and everything but come on at least give you a fucking warning first. As soon as he left you got dressed in Marks Blue google shirt, a pair of underwear and layed back into bed scrolling through the software pages of Bing, they basiclly made a knock off of the Google projects. You had no second thoughts and paid for what Bing had in store.

-Few months later-

you take a nap on the couch with Mark rubbing up and down on your legs and made you coo and smile. the door bell rang out as you walked to the door and was greeted by a delivery man giving you a box. You signed off the papers that you have purchased this item and closed the door. "Mark! come in here please!" Mark walked to the kitchen and grabbed a knife handing it to you. you slit off the tape from the edges of the box and opened it a tall (about as tall as Mark) and opened his eyes and his shirt glowed a vibrant yellow and his eyes glows blue just like Marks. hopefully robots are prone to jelously. "Hello Y/N my name is Sean.IRL I was programed with all software and every bit of information about you." you felt a chill down your spin from when he said he knew everything about me. "Im here serve you." you looked at Mark and saw that he was tense, but the thing was robots never get tense.. do they?

Sean cleaned up everything, even if one thing out of place he fixed it with no hesatation. You grab your car keys and headed towards the door with Mark. "Y/N, where are you going with Mark?" Sean asked with a bit of worry and quiet jittery for me to leave with Mark myself, "Going to the store, Mark always goes with me so please stay here and keep your eye on the house okay?" Sean nodded and went back to cleaning.

-Time skip-

You get back with Mark and see the whole house spotless. "Wow.. he did a good job." Mark said looking around the house, you hear movement coming from your bed room and walk closer too it. "Mark stay here." he nods and waits as you walk to the door and see Sean looking through your clothes, "Sean honey what are you doing?" he jumps back, "I was just.. i dont know." he looked down as if he was a dog caught doing something he wasnt supposed too. Hes just as you would expected, just like Mark he looks through your stuff to find out about your sexuality. You grab Sean by the face and kissed him clearly catching him off guard as you continue to makeout with him. "Marks..in..the..other room." Sean said through every kiss, you moan and pull back, "He wont care." he smiles and goes back to kissing you pulling off every peice of clothing of his and yours, his muscles felt real along with saliva that traveled within you two. you wanted him badly but tried to keep quiet so that Mark couldnt here you and Seans getting it on. you felt him grind on you making you moan, the friction between you and him made you wimper in his ear. you felt a pit in your abdomon that made you cry out his name softly like butter. his grinding became unbearable, you felt yourself climax with just his constant grinding he was doing. "Sean why did we do that.." you said with your words slurred as if you were drunk off his sex. "Its because i know how to make my good girl into a bad one in 2.5 seconds." you felt chills as his voice had a slight raspy tone to it that made you think twice about coming to the bedroom.