Teach me your ways (darkiplier)

You laid on the bed that you and Mark shared waiting for him to get done recording

You laid on the bed that you and Mark shared waiting for him to get done recording. As you felt yourself dozing off you hear a loud crash coming from Marks recording room. You got up and walked to the door noticing a light illuminating from the room as you looked in and see Mark breathing heavily in a dark room as the light from the computer brightened the room up. You walk in and walk closer. "Mark..baby are you okay?" You grab his shoulder as he jots and growls, he turned his head and looked at you with a sinister smile. You back up as he pushed the chair away and pushed you against the wall. "AH! What the fuck Mark!" He grins and strokes your jaw with his cold fingers, "The names not Mark babygirl." He said as he grins and stared deeply into your eyes. "Oh okay than who are you?" You said in a joking tone as his laugh was making you bite your lip, "The names Dark..im taking over tonight.." he growled low and wraps his arms around your body. He kisses down your neck causing you to do a high pitched moan tangling your fingers in his hair. "Am i hurting you?" He asked as your stroke his face with your thumb, "Have you ever done this before?" He looked down and shook his head no. "I was trapped in the back of the mind of Mark..I never got released." He looks at you and you gave a smile. "Then let me teach you." You walk with him to bedroom, and then you lay him on the bed. "First off take off your clothes." You said as he sat up and took off every peice of clothing and smirks, "What next my lady?" He asked sudductively as you take off yours. "Lay down.." you go ontop of him and slide down as he moans signalling that he is enjoying himself, you start to go fast as he grips your hips making you smirk as he flips you over onto your back and goes a bit faster making you moan loudly. He goes as fast as he possibly can and continues. He explodes is load in you as you moan and do the same around his. He lays beside you and breathes heavily that soon slows and falls asleep along with you. 

×The next Morning×

You slowly wake up and see Mark or Dark right next too you snoring and his glasses weirdly rested on his face obviously forgot to take them off last night. You stroke his warm cheek and smiled knowing that Mark was back. He slowly wakes up and looked at you, "Hey Y/n.." he said with a smile then his eyes went wide, "Wait are you..Naked?" You tried to hide your smile as he looked under the blanket, "Wait we are both naked!! What the hell happend last night??" He asked looking at you with a serious face, "Your "alter ego" and I had some fun last night." You said with a smirk, he looked at you with a confused look and than soon relized what you ment, "Oh shit.." he said covering his face. "You seriously dont remember anything lastnight." He shook his head, "all i remember was playing.."he shudders from the thought, "I am bread.." you laughed hard at him as he gave you a look, "Thats not funny it really pissed me off..." you stopped and frowned, "Sorry.." You got up as Mark covered his face, "By the way Mark, he did much better than you do.." He yells and you can hear him from the other room, "SSSSHHHHUUUTTT UUUPPP!!" You laughed and walked to the bathroom to take a shower.