Gone Mad

"You never had a chance..You never EVER have." Tyler yells at Mark with anger and a broken bottle in his blood filled hand, "You're wrong Tyler, Sean gave me that chance! You were my best friend and you drove him away from me!" Mark screamed. "I didn't do shit! Your the the one who pushed away the one you love and I had to protect him from YOU Mark thats right! YOUR THE FUCKING PROBLEM!" Mark laughed wildly, "Your the one who made him cheat on me, I saw everything you two did that night all lovey dovey in my bed." Mark did said with kissy faces, Tyler smashed the rest of the bottle on the ground and grasped Marks shirt not even bothered by the pain in his right hand, Mark laughed "Are you trying to scare me?" Tyler punched Mark as he laughed like some maniac, "Stop the pain your trying to give me only gives more power and the more power is the more crazy I get.." Mark said giggling here and there his facial expression changing rapidly. "You have gone mad!" Tyler said, "Oh have I? Or is it just the voices in your head telling you that Ive been wanting to snap you like a twig every bone in your body will become dust and I.." 

"STOP STOP STOP." you said walking on the stage going to Mark as he lets go of Tyler irritated, "Come on (y/n) we have been doing this for 5 hours now can we please rest!" You snapped your neck towards him, staring him down like some puppy got punished, "It will be another 5 hours if you dont shut up! We have to have this scene perfect!" Tyler yawned and agreed with Mark, "Marks right we are tired of this..Can we work on this tomorrow?" You stomped your feet like some kid not getting candy when they ask for it. "NO NO NO NO N-O MEANS NO! This is when I draw the line in the sand (tell me of you get that refrence) we are not leaving set till this scene is perfect.." Mark stared at you, You looked back. "What?" you said as he shook his head and rubbed his glasses on his shirt, "Honey can we talk.." he said to you with a stern tone. "Tyler go get some more of the fake blood and glass bottles." 

Mark said grabbing your upper arm taking you and him away from Tylers sight. "what do you need to t-" you started to say as he smashed his lips on yours, "Shut your mouth.. Im in control now." he said with slight laugher. "But Tyler is over there he coulf hear us Mark!" Mark continued to kiss down and up your neck loosening the pants to his costume and taking off your shorts along with the under guardment. "Mark Im serious! he will catch us!" Mark lifted you on his hips and pushed you against the wall. "Honey.. If yoyu just be quiet he wont know.. and your attitude was uncalled for a lady like you." He bounced you lightly against the wall as he continuted thrusting into you. You two kisses to minimize the sound of your moans. You felt you cheeks getting hotter as you continue to bounce on him. as his thrust got sloppy you slowly climaxed and came to a end. "Your so lucky I didnt do that on stage." he said putting his pants back on as you slapped him. You put on yours and looked at Mark as he runs his thumb over your bottom lip and smirked. 

You two walked back to the stage as Tyler was walking in with the crate with the fake blood and bottles. "By the way you two are nasty people and not very observant." Tyler said shuttering. "Why?" You ask with panic as Tyler grabbed his walki talki from his hip. "As I left I grabbed my talki and walked out to the supply room Im sure that Y/n forgot she had hers on her and when her pants dropped it pressed the button to talk with.." you face palmed as Mark got confused, "then why didnt you turn it off." Tyler was pouring the red fake blood on his hands, "I did after 30 seconds of relising what you two were 'talking' about." You sighed and laughed, "You know what I need some alcohol in my system who is with me?" Mark and Tyler both raised there hands, "Okay lets go.." You grabbed your keys and walked out of the staging room and walked to your car with the boys to get some alcohol.