Party people

I blinked a couple od times before fully understanding what he had asked me a moment ago.

''Umm..''

''Come on, it'll be fun, we're going to a club downtown'' he smiled, how could I say no to that smile? Dammit. Why are you so weak woman?!

''Okay, sure, why not.'' I returned the smile and took a sip of my coffee.

''That's more like it! I'll pick you up at 10.''

It would be my first night out here in London and with all of The Wanted. I immediately thought of the paparazzi who are going to be all over the boys, I'm not really a fan of public media that much. What am I going to wear? How am I going to do my make up? What about my hair? Oh God, so many things to think about. My train of thoughts was interrupted by my phone ringing.

''Sorry, I should get this.'' I apologized to Nathan.

''Hello?''

''Hey mate! What's up?'' Mia's excited voice was on the other line.

''Oh my gosh, heyy!!'' I was so excited, I missed her voice so much, ''I've got so much to tell you, but not right now, I'm out with, erm.. a friend, I'll call you later, yeah?''

''Uuuu, a friend, wonder who it may be.'' I could picture her grinning and winking, ''Call me later then, love you Carla!''

''Sure thing mate, love you too.'' I hung up. Nathan was looking at me questionably.

''That was my best friend back home, I haven't talked to her since I've moved here.'' a smile spread across my face, then a glince of sadness appeared in my eyes. Gosh, how I miss everyone.

Nathan had to go meet the lads so he drove me home and said he'd text me later on. I cooked a little something to eat, well to be exact, a big steak and a salad. I was really hungry from all the excercise in the morning. I decided to ring up Mia and tell her about the crazy couple of days I had.

''Heyy, it's me, what are you doing?''

''Just watching TV and that's not important. Tell me everything, now!!'' she practically yelled.

I laughed and told her all about how I've met Nathan Sykes and our lunch and the rugby practice this morning. She screamed out of joy through the phone so much that I had to distance the phone from my ear until she stopped. She told me about everything that I'd missed at home and boy, that was a long conversation. The drama never stops in my hometown and between my friends. It was the best conversation ever and I hung up the phone completely content and full of joy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8 p.m. Time to start getting ready, and I had two hours to do so. Just as I was putting some music on a text lit up my phone's screen.

From: Nathan Sykes: ''Getting ready? I'm coming over at 9. N xx''

What?! Why?! No, that's an hour earlier!! How am I supposed to do everything in time?!

To: Nathan Sykes: ''Why???? C x''

From: Nathan Sykes: ''Haha, we're going a little earlier, it'll be worth it though, I promise! N xx''

To: Nathan Sykes: ''I'll kill you when I see you. C xx''

Is he completely insane? Now I have to rush, great. I quickly put my music on and rushed into the bathroom as I had only an hour to get ready. A freaking hour!! This was definately the time to multitask. I washed my hair and let it dry on itself, running to the closet I almost fell a couple of times stumbling onto books and clothes. I really need to clean my room. I decided on a navy blue skin tight dress with open back, it was a decent lenght so I didn't look like a hoe. The shoes were cream coloured and shiny, I added big black earrings and did my hair in a high ponytail, a little messy. my make up was a strong black smokey eyes and lips in a nude lipstick. Just as I was about to do my final touchups, running around my apartment like a mad woman, the door bell rang. I had my sweats over the dress so you couldn't actually see what I was wearing. I opened the door and there he was all dressed up and fine looking. He was wearing blue jeans and a white shirt, some chains around his neck and a black jacket as well as black sneakers. Damn, that was a nice sight.