Utter shock

''Talk.'' I try to sound calm and noninterasted but there's this little girl inside of me jumping at his simple sentence.

''Can we go somewhere more private?'' I nod my head to that and we leave around these big rocks, the side of the beach which is empty. I sit myself on the beach, soaking my legs in the sea. He sits next to me, silence falling between us.

''So, I was a dick.''

I choose to say nothing, 'cause I'm afraid I'll just burst out into another fight with him. He continues..

''I just.. I thought you knew I like you.''

''I do.''

''And you like me too.''

''I do.''

''Then why go and kiss another guy?''

''I didn't kiss him.''

''I know what I saw.'' couldn't he just said he was sorry and this would all be over? I'd have him back, unangered, happy.. No, he had to go there.

''Well actually, you don't. I never kissed Callum, we were just close.'' my voice visibly irratated.

''Can't you just confess Carla? Wouldn't it be easier than this. I'm not mad.''

''I have nothing to confess for fucks sake! Ar you dumb or what? What don't you understand!?'' I'm pissed and practically yelling.

''I don't understand why you're lying!!'' it was his turn to turn up the volume of his voice.

''You know what, if you trust the tabloids more than me, fine. Enjoy your life.'' I got up and left as angered and as fast as I could. Jay was sitting next to my stuff on the beach. I gathered everything in like 30 seconds.

''What happened, where are you going?'' you couldn't resist not answering to those blue eyes.

''Nathan. I'm going home, I'll talk to you later.''

**

I got back home by a bus after two hours. I just wanted to forget what happened 'cause I couldn't find a reason why Nathan wouldn't believe me. It's not like I lied to him before or anything. Fuck it. I decided to take a shower and go to sleep for a bit, just to clear my head.

*

I was awaken by my phone's loud ringtone piercing my ears. Who the fuck had to wake me up now? I got up and quickly got my phone to see who's behind this. Tom's name appeared on the screen, what now..?

''I'll ki-.'' I didn't even get to finish the half of my sentence as he interrupted me immediately.

''We're at the hospital.''

''W-what, who we, are you okay. Shit, what the hell happened. Answers, Parker!''

''Calm down Holden! We had a car accident and we're all fine, well everyone, except for Nath. He got hit pretty bad because he was acting a rebel and didn't wear his seatbelt.''

I didn't know what to say. The words just froze in my mouth. Was I panicing? Was I scared for him? I couldn't put my finger on it but I knew what I had to do.

''I'll be there in 15.'' I guess he wanted to tell me something but I hung up instead, running franticly 'round my room to find clothes. I threw on what I first saw, blue jeans, white shirt, adidas sneakers, took my bag and called a taxi.

I was at the hospital in exactly 15 minutes and was trying to find them. When I finally spotted them in the waiting room I was the happiest person ever. Kels was the first to see me and immediately jumped up to hug me tightly.

''What car accident, what happened?'' I ask no one in particular.

Nina decides to tell me: ''We were heading back home and we were talking, Jay was driving the second car with me and Max and in the car in front of us were Tom, who was driving, Kelsey, Siva, Nareesha and Nathan up front with Tom... And, erm....'' Siva continued: ''A car appeared out of nowhere in front of ours and Tom was riding at the max speed so we crashed into it and Jay crashed into us and yeah, here we are.''

I was trying to understand everything and I was so glad they were all alive. It was the only thing I was worried about but all of them are here and.. wait, where.. OH MY GOD NO.

''Where's Nathan?!''

Jay stood up from his seat and approached me, very carefully might I add.

''Jay...'' he took my hands in his.

''Nathan's in surgery.''

**

A/N

Sooo, hey guys, this is just a teaser for the upcoming chapter! I've done this because I don't really have time to update a whole long-ass chapter right now, this month is really hectic 'cause of school stuff. I'm in the process of writing the new one but just can't manage to find the time to finish it off. I promise I'll publish it in a week an a half, or more to say after the 20th when my winter break starts.

ILY all so so sooo unbelieveably much and thank you for reading this.

Lovelies xxx