I love the way..

As crazy as it sounded it was true. This was the sweetest and most sincere thing anyone has ever said to me but was it enough? He disrespected me. And after that, he lied to me. How can you forgive someone for that? Maybe you can but I don't know the way.

''Oh come on! I'll do whatever, here..'' he starts undressing himself and throwing his clothes on the bench. What in the world is he doing?

''What are you doing?''

He makes his way towards the pond only in his underwear and gets in. He gets in the freezing ass pond that's about a half a meter deep and he's there. Not swimming but rather wiggeling in the water. Has he gone absolutely mad?

''I'm freezing my intimate parts off but if it means you'll forgive me I'm doing it!''

''Nathan, it's cute but you're gonna freeze to death, get out!'' it's absolutely mad of him but it gets a laugh out of me, for the first time today, I laugh.

''Not until you say you forgive me.''

''Fine, I forgive you!'' I barely say out of my laughter. But it was the truth. I did forgive him. He deserved it and he's been the best boyfriend so far, he deserves a second chance.

When he finally gets out of the water I give him his clothes to put on and he hugs me before getting dressed, getting me all wet. His strong arms wrapping around my middle, colliding our two bodies, mine warm and his cold, freezing .He kisses the top of my head and it makes me smile, feeling his touch once again. What an idiot he is when he wants to be.

**

We get back to the house and I order him to get changed in fresh clothes so he doesn't get sick. I go to the kitchen to make us two cuppas and I pull my phone out to check twitter while the water is boiling. There a lot of mentions, all about the cheating and I notice one in particular. Nathan posted a pic we took at the pond, while he was still wet and undressed.

''@NathanTheWanted -It's true, I cheated on her 5 months ago. It's not her fault, it was all me, so I apologize to everyone who felt hurt by my misdoing. I'm a complete prick and the luckiest man alive at the same time. Got my baby back @CarlaaHolden ♥ ''

I read some of the repylies and one coughts my attention, it's rather hilarious to be honest so I reply to the girl.

''@LauraLovesTW -Didn't take you long to have make up sex, ya filthy kids @CarlaaHolden @NathanTheWanted ''

''@CarlaaHolden -Ohh shhhh, behave yourself! We did not, it was a funny event, that's all :) x @LauraLovesTW ''

''So you two are all good I see.'' Jay says with the biggest smile on his face.

''We are. I'm sorry for the dramatic outburst earlier.'' I say returning the smile.

In the middle of our conversations Nathan enters the kitchen and takes his cuppa, in the same moment wrapping his free hand around my stomach from behind and kissing me lightly on the lips. God, his lips were always the sweetest and most tender thing I've ever tasted.

**

The following morning I was awaken by the piano. I opened my eyes to look at the alarm clock. 10 a.m. Nobody in this house wakes up before noon. I turn around to be met by an empty left side of the bed. I run my hand over the wrinkeled sheets and soak in the smell of his pillow.

I get out of bed and head into the bathroom to do my stuff. I stand once again in front of the big wall mirror. My hair up in a bun so I untie it, letting it fall loose down to my mid back. I usually sleep in his shirt but this time I had some of my clothes here so I was in pj's, simple checkered light pink, white and light blue shorts and a white tank top. I don't even look that bad for a person that just woke up.

I make myself coffee and I make Nath a cup of his favourite black Earl Grey breakfast tea. With those two in my hands I head to the instruments room upstairs where Nathan's playing the piano. Through the slightly creeked door you could perfectly hear his voice.

''I love the way we fight and stay up all night and the way you look in the morning light...'' his voice was so clear, giving me shivers all over my body everytime he'd sing. I sneaked into the room and kissed him on the cheek from behind, probably scaring him a bit because he flinched for a second. I set the cups on the white polished piano and take the seat next to him.

''Good morning love.'' he says kissing me and smiling into the kiss.

''You're rather happy today, did something happen?''

''My mum called, she's invited us to Gloucester for the weekend. And since we've got a little break, we could stay there for 4 days, I mean, only if you want to go. No pressure or anything.''

''Um.. I don't.. you know what, yeah, I'll go.''

Frankly, the thought of meeting Nathan's mum is a bit intimidating. What do I wear, what do I say, how do I act? I guess I'll manage. The truth is that I was supposed to meet her months ago but the boys got caught up in work and I was busy with school stuff so we never met. Anyway, I've heard lots of things about his family and I've even exchanged some tweets with Jess.

**

''When does your flight leave?'' Siva asks helping us with our suitcases down the stairs.

''In three hours, but we need to check in and stuff..'' I say while the boys all gather around to see us out. Max hugs me and touches my ear, like he does always.

''Stop Maax!'' I whine.

''Thought you'd get used to it by now.'' he laughs at me.

''Nathan, look after our girl.'' Jay says as he gives one of those man hugs to him.

''What about me, who's gonna look after me?'' he scoffs.

''Don't worry babe, I'll be like your Hulk.'' I wink and it makes everyone laugh.

Tom is the last one to give us hugs and before he and Nathan pull away he whispers something in his ear. Fortunately, I'm close enough to hear it, he said to him- ''It's a wonder you listened to me and that you've got her back. Hold on to her now, she's the best thing that happened to you, besides me of course.'' I laugh and smile to myself, knowing Nathan wants this as much as I do, and also knowing that the lads are so supportive of us.