Few months later

''Holden, what are you drinking?''

''I'll take a cappucino, thanks Cal.''

I'm supposed to be writing an 30 page essay on how to treat students like equals to a professor but instead I'm watching Callum making my cappucino. I should be studying reactions of students to different approaches but instead of that I'm studying the easiness of his hand movements. I've got so many distractions, it's not even funny.

''Have you even started the essay?'' Callum's voice snaps me out of my thoughts.

''Umm, yeah, I've got like, the introduction.'' he gives me his 'seriously Holden' look and I just shrug it off. I'm not in the mood to write an essay.

''Stop giving me that look! I'll work on it tomorrow, I'm not in the mood.''

''Fine! How are you and popstar loverboy?''

''We're fine, it's all good, our 6 month anniversary is in a week.'' I smile to myself 'cause it makes me really happy knowing that I've managed to keep him for this long.

Who would ever think that I, a kinda awkward, simple student could be in a relationship with Nathan freaking Sykes for this long. It's been good, all lovey dovey if you will. It's been a few hectic weeks in the start of our relationship so I wasn't really focusing on school stuff and as the semestar ends in a month and a half I need to get my shit together. Nathan and I haven't seen each other in almost two weeks because I had so many course work to get done, I just didn't need distractions and as soon as he leaves me all I can think about is how I want him back.

Callum and I made up and we're best of friends now. He's been seeing this girl, Lydia for a few weeks now but according to him, it's nothing serious. Although what he says I see how he looks at her or his phone when she's calling him and I'm glad. I'm happy that he found someone as good as her, she's really the whole package. A med student, long dark brown hair and big brown eyes.

While my head is all wrapped up in my various thoughts my phone vibrates.

From Nat-ham: ''Do you mind coming 'round ours in half and hour? I need to talk to you. x''

To Nat-ham: ''Sure, see you then. x''

Notice I'm sporting a new nickname originating from Celebrity juice, I just couldn't resist. Anyway, I say my goodbyes to Callum and leave the pub. It's an half an hour walk to the lads' house which I'm not really keen on as I'm too damn lazy so I just take a taxi to theirs.

When I knock on the door a slightly worried Tom opens them and I'm instantly confused as to what happened here.

''Are you okay Tom?''

''Yeah, I'm fine Holden, just.. go in the living room, Nath needs to talk to you.''

I make my way to the spacey living room where everybody is seated. Nathan is shaking his leg in a anxious manner and rubbing his hands really awkwardly. Jay is by his side with his hand around his shoulder and Siva and Max are sitting on the sofa next to them. Tom gets me a cup of green Earl Gray, my favourite and goes to sit beside me on the leather armchair.

''What's this all about? You guys look like someone died.''

They all exchange those telepatic conversation looks and my patience is slightly running out. Will somebody finally tell me what the hell happened here?!

''Have you seen the news today or been on twitter?'' Jay asks me.

''No, I've been trying to write an essay the whole day. Will someone tell me somehing already?!''

''I cheated on you.''