From The Journal Of Chris Simmons #3

Since working on this project. (Still to give it a title.) Every book; I've read on demons and ghosts. Not one book mentions Richmond Street or there being a satanic coven in that region.

It's a constant brick wall I keep punching, and I honestly can't figure out which one is worse; the blasting research that is getting me nowhere or the book I'm failing to write - it's hard to choose.

I only know since I got involved with that house on Richmond Street. I'm a changed man, bruised by the old man.

Poltergeists may frighten you, but demons scare the living shit out of you.

I can't go through that again.

Yet, for these past seven days, Steven has sent me texts saying the old man has found them.

It's the same here because ever since I started working on this damn book. The old man keeps waking me up at three in the morning: always with a loud buzzing sound.

And when I open my eyes and switch on the bedroom lamp. I see three wasps circling the bedroom ceiling.

I become too frightened to move because I keep thinking they might sting me.

Yet, they don't, but fly over to the window and disappear.

The nightmare has returned, as proven by the texts; Steven has sent me. The old man has found them. And it's much worse than last time.

Still, I can't go through it again. I just can't. I'm nothing - but a coward.

Still, that makes no difference to the old man; he won't leave me alone. Every night he brings in the wasps, or I hear him standing outside, whistling that song, this old man.

Dear God, help that family.